SiouxSports.com Forum

Bad music at The Ralph

ChicagoSiouxFan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do understand different musical tastes, and I do understand the players selecting the music that is played, however, it seems as though it isn't quite the same feel without hearing "Right Now" by Van Halen. Here's to hoping REA can at least get that one back, the rest is fine. While this is different this year, it works for me, though definitely a change from previous years.

I do understand different musical tastes, and I do understand the players selecting the music that is played, however, it seems as though it isn't quite the same feel without hearing "Right Now" by Van Halen. Here's to hoping REA can at least get that one back, the rest is fine. While this is different this year, it works for me, though definitely a change from previous years.

Right Now = horrible hockey song = my opinion

I am still looking for the song when the lights dim in the arena and then "this song" is playing and the sioux come out on the ice and then the opposing team enters the ice. They have played this song against Manitoba and Qunnipiac.

I don't know it but I know what you're referring to, it almost reminded me like something you'd hear in a movie ala Gladiator. If you find it, keep us posted!

He is there playing snare drum along with 2 other guys. He still has big hair and is bobbing his head up and down to the beat. It's the cowbell look.

Dom was in a motorcycle accident a week or two ago (a little reminder here to always wear a helmet and watch out for old ladies who don't see motorcyclists!!) so he was letting the soreness go down before going back into it full-bore. He says he'll be 100% in a week or two :D;)

I am just really curious on what song the sioux come out to before they do starting lineups and everything?

I heard that the team chose to come out on the ice to this song, can anyone help me out? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Guys.

Is it the song they played with the highlight video at Manitoba? If it is the song is called "Move" by Thousand Foot Crutch.

Is it the song they played with the highlight video at Manitoba? If it is the song is called "Move" by Thousand Foot Crutch.

I thought this was almost it but, nope getting closer. Let me say this, this song IS NOT played DURING the sioux highlight video on the scoreboard. The song is played before the sioux enter the ice. This song usually is playing then the band plays and the sioux come on the ice. This song is not in the Oshie highlight video lol. Please help. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...