SiouxSports.com Forum

The SIOUX this year

Prpichrocks_19

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all you SIOUX fans out there. I was just wondering what you fans think about the team this year. Lately I have been hearing that we are not going to do very good, but personaly I think we are going to do GREAT!!

We're going to suck, I'm a Minnesota fan this year. :lol::blush:

Hey all you SIOUX fans out there. I was just wondering what you fans think about the team this year. Lately I have been hearing that we are not going to do very good, but personaly I think we are going to do GREAT!!

Now the season can officially begin.

girl_love.gifgirl_kissy.gif

I'll say it right now. Mark the date on your calender, this team is going to do just fine this year. Yes, off season signings were unkind to the Sioux, but make no mistake this team will still be quite potent. Defensively I think they will be sound. They have good veteran leadership in Porter, Fabian, ect. Oshie and Toews should both be dominant. Watkins and Kozek have all the potential in the world to have a breakout year. Our young guys will all fall into line and will hopefully contribute for the start of the season. No need to worry, just sit back and enjoy the ride, it's going to be a good one.

I'll say it right now. Mark the date on your calender, this team is going to do just fine this year.

You really went out on a limb with that one. Not many people have the courage to predict that one of the best programs in the country who is ranked sixth nationally will "do just fine this year." Any more daring predictions? :blush::lol:

The date that I said the Sioux are going to have a great year. I know, it's nothing that profound, I just think some people may be selling this team short this year. I think some will be suprised when they see how good of a team this could be.

I think this team will be a power house.

You really went out on a limb with that one. Not many people have the courage to predict that one of the best programs in the country who is ranked sixth nationally will "do just fine this year." Any more daring predictions? :blush::lol:

Yes. The Sioux will finish higher in the WCHA than UM or UW and will do better in the postseason despite the fact that UW is ranked 1 and UM 3. The Sioux will be in St. Louis. UW will not. UM may, depending on if the youngsters mature. UM, however, lost more scoring punch than the Sioux with Potulny, Irmen and Kessel. How's that?

Yes. The Sioux will finish higher in the WCHA than UM or UW and will do better in the postseason despite the fact that UW is ranked 1 and UM 3. The Sioux will be in St. Louis. UW will not. UM may, depending on if the youngsters mature. UM, however, lost more scoring punch than the Sioux with Potulny, Irmen and Kessel. How's that?

That is going out on a limb.

Whatever, leave it to either you bucky or your brother slappy to not understand. As I had said in another post in this thread, I realize what I said is nothing of a profound nature. All I have heard the last three month's is how many player's we lost, it seems people are focusing on that fact instead of what did we gain, who is coming back, who might contribute more this year? All apologies for not specifically spelling it out for you. I forgot, you apparently can't even find gpl where people might actually care what you think. Maybe someday, someone will help you dislodge your head from your hind-parts.

I predict that all the Gophers fans I know will tell the NCAA to just hand them the title again, just like every year... :huh:

Wow, you guys need to lighten up just a tad. How many more smiley faces do you need to see that it wasn't meant to be taken so seriously? When someone says "I'll say it right now, mark the date on your calender" it is usually followed by a fairly bold prediction. I just found it funny that's all. You can tell the season is fast approaching when people are this touchy.

Yesterday at the Gophers media day, the Don said the Sioux are the league favorites this year. I guess he agree's that the Sioux will "do just fine this year." :blush::lol:

Wow, you guys need to lighten up just a tad. How many more smiley faces do you need to see that it wasn't meant to be taken so seriously? When someone says "I'll say it right now, mark the date on your calender" it is usually followed by a fairly bold prediction. I just found it funny that's all. You can tell the season is fast approaching when people are this touchy.

Yesterday at the Gophers media day, the Don said the Sioux are the league favorites this year. I guess he agree's that the Sioux will "do just fine this year." :blush::lol:

As long as it was Lucy. I hope Woog picked the Gophers.