SiouxSports.com Forum

Winona State at UND

Air Force One

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[WINONA STATE WILL BEAT UND 35-28..so UND fans get ready to cry....

Look who's back, Warrior_08. I thought you were going to be in GF for the game and put it in our faces with all your friends backing you up so the Sioux fans could do nothing about it.

What is the 08 in your userID, your age or your grade?

Here's my prediction: After the Sioux beat WSU, Warrior_08 will be back on here saying it was a fluke, probably give out some instances where we cheated, the fans were mean, bad officating and will be making claims that next time we meet WSU will beat us so bad.

Sioux 42-10 and the overflow grass parking lots will degrade into mud bogs.

And so what are you going to do or say here if the Warriors lose?

Here are the most obvious options:

A. Simply not post here. (A common option among smack talkers after their team loses the game)

B. Complain about something or another that "caused" the loss that was outside of their control which is usually made up. (Darn refs! If UND wouldn't have cheated...etc.)

C. Take out your disappointment that the team you root for losing by coming onto here and hurling enough insults to get you banned.

D. Take the high road and congratulate the better team (A rare thing for a poster who does nothing but talk smack)

I don't know really what you will do, warrior_08, but if I had my guess based on statistics, I'd guess A would be the most likely option and D the least likely option.

Ok, all, what's Warrior_08 going to do?

Right now, option A is looking good.... but the day is still young.

Ok, all, what's Warrior_08 going to do?

Right now, option A is looking good.... but the day is still young.

Remember, he is traveling to the cities for his "other" plans after he continued to talk $hit to us throughout the 2nd half from his "hotel" room on his wireless hookup.

49-2, wow, that is a butt kicking.

Sounds like UND is clicking on all cylinders. I just hope we keep it rolling.Sounds like Lennon called off the dogs.

Not to be negative, but we were really clicking in week three last year too. Then UNO came to town in week 10....... :lol::angry:

I hope we are not peaking too soon.

Not to be negative, but we were really clicking in week three last year too. Then UNO came to town in week 10....... :angry::angry:

I hope we are not peaking too soon.

This year will NOT be a repeat of last year; they'll keep improving, trust me. ;):lol: Seriously, though, the intangibles with these team seem better: i.e. comeback against Central Washington and the drives against UNI.

BTW, interesting score out west: C Washington 21, (I-AA) E. Washington 14