SiouxSports.com Forum

Winona State at UND

Air Force One

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see Winona State scoring more points in the Alerus then UNI did in the UNI Dome. If the Sioux play like they did yesterday, the Warriors don't stand a ice cubes chance in hell. Who are Winona's key players?

Sioux 31

Warriors 13

#80 scott peters #12 drew aber and so on...and UND will not win....

#80 scott peters #12 drew aber and so on...and UND will not win....

And so what are you going to do or say here if the Warriors lose?

Here are the most obvious options:

A. Simply not post here. (A common option among smack talkers after their team loses the game)

B. Complain about something or another that "caused" the loss that was outside of their control which is usually made up. (Darn refs! If UND wouldn't have cheated...etc.)

C. Take out your disappointment that the team you root for losing by coming onto here and hurling enough insults to get you banned.

D. Take the high road and congratulate the better team (A rare thing for a poster who does nothing but talk smack)

I don't know really what you will do, warrior_08, but if I had my guess based on statistics, I'd guess A would be the most likely option and D the least likely option.

What is the word on Winona? Is the offensive still explosive?

I'm really excited about the way our O looked. I don't remember one bubble screen yesterday, thank goodness. Maybe not a horrible play, but on every series it gets predictable. Our D line looked good yesterday and our D-backs did a good job of coverage. It wasn't often that I saw the big yardage cushion given to the reciever like in years past.

This should be a good game and peope are right that there might be a letdown. After reading Lennon's quotes, however, I don't see this team having a letdown. They will be amped for this first home game. I think this game will be a fun one.

What is the word on Winona? Is the offensive still explosive?

I'm really excited about the way our O looked. I don't remember one bubble screen yesterday, thank goodness. Maybe not a horrible play, but on every series it gets predictable. Our D line looked good yesterday and our D-backs did a good job of coverage. It wasn't often that I saw the big yardage cushion given to the reciever like in years past.

This should be a good game and peope are right that there might be a letdown. After reading Lennon's quotes, however, I don't see this team having a letdown. They will be amped for this first home game. I think this game will be a fun one.

Winona's offense hasn't been explosive so far this year. They're averaging about 250 yards and 22 points per game. They don't seem to have the playmakers they've had in the past, and that's coming from posts by Winona fans on the d2football.com board. Their defense seems to be playing pretty well, though.

OH TRUST ME IM GOING TO BE AT THE GAME. WITH 20 OTHER OF MY FRIEND'S THAT ARE GOING WITH ME AND WE ARE GOING TO CHEER ON THE WARRIORS...35-28 THATS THE SCORE OF THEM GAME WILL BE...

All Right I'll bite...For a "mythical" 100 dollars I'll take the Sioux and seven pts...Pony up big guy!

Man, that Don Hansen guy is tough to impress: link. Seriously, I'm surprised that any school even bothers essentially legitimizing this guy's opinions by mentioning his site/polls in their releases. I've always found his to be the least credible of the many dII polls out there.

The only poll I pay any attention to is the AFCA coaches poll. Coaches know more about football teams than writers. That said, the only poll that really matters is the Northwest Regional Poll, when does that start coming out?

All Right I'll bite...For a "mythical" 100 dollars I'll take the Sioux and seven pts...Pony up big guy!

Don't waste your time communicating with this guy. He was making the same comments last year - offering up to 10 or 14 points. I bet $100 with him and offered to have a third party hold my $ until after the game. I am sure that you are not surprised that he just seemed to vanish after we humiliated Winona down there.

Just ignore the jerk!

Man, that Don Hansen guy is tough to impress: link. Seriously, I'm surprised that any school even bothers essentially legitimizing this guy's opinions by mentioning his site/polls in their releases. I've always found his to be the least credible of the many dII polls out there.

Why do they stop at 40? Why not 50 teams? Or maybe 75? Hell, how about a top 100 DII poll, just to make things interesting. :D

OH TRUST ME IM GOING TO BE AT THE GAME. WITH 20 OTHER OF MY FRIEND'S THAT ARE GOING WITH ME AND WE ARE GOING TO CHEER ON THE WARRIORS...35-28 THATS THE SCORE OF THEM GAME WILL BE...

Might I suggest staying in school to work on your grammar rather than subjecting yourself to utter humiliation in the bleacher section of the Alerus Center?

I'm sure phrases like:

Montana State over Colorado,

Chadron over Montana State,

New Hampshire over Northwestern

will abound as motivation this week in practice.

However, this is what I most like to see:

"It was a big win, but we just can't be satisfied with a win against a very good opponent and not play well the next week." -- Weston Dressler

If they overlook Winona, they will have the same record we all thought they would have after the first 3 games: 2-1, which we don't want to happen. This game means more than the N. Iowa game because of NW region ranking implications. I highly doubt they will look past WSU with Dale Lennon at the helm. I hope that clown from Winona comes up here and tries to mouth off to Sioux fans...I hope.

Don't waste your time communicating with this guy. He was making the same comments last year - offering up to 10 or 14 points. I bet $100 with him and offered to have a third party hold my $ until after the game. I am sure that you are not surprised that he just seemed to vanish after we humiliated Winona down there.

Just ignore the jerk!

Sorry there pal i dont live my life in here like u guys do.....so last year was last year...and wsu will beat UND by the score of 35-28........i dont think u even have $100 to bet so yeah.....just wait wsu beats UND just like UND beat uni....and trust me to that guy who says he would love to see me and my friends mouth of to the UND fans oh trust me it will be so easy and nice to do tothat to them...they wont do s&!t....an if i remmber right UND fans can be racist like they were a couple of years ago...what class UND....

Man you are terrible at talking smack. It could be entertaining if you even were slightly skilled at it. Instead though every time you post it just reads like a chimpanzee pounding away at the keyboard. It really is quite sad to read. Have you ever considered going to the Sylvan Learning Center? I've taken the liberty of getting the link for you here. All you need to do is type in Winona's zip code, 55987, and it will come up with the closest locations.

Man you are terrible at talking smack. It could be entertaining if you even were slightly skilled at it. Instead though every time you post it just reads like a chimpanzee pounding away at the keyboard. It really is quite sad to read. Have you ever considered going to the Sylvan Learning Center? I've taken the liberty of getting the link for you here. All you need to do is type in Winona's zip code, 55987, and it will come up with the closest locations.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY SADD...THAT UND IS FULL OF GOD DAMMM DRUNKIN COLLEGE KIDS AND RACIST COLLEGE KIDS AND THATS ABOUT IT..... AND ALL UND CARES ABOUT IS HOCKEY TEAM AND THE FRAT'S...WOW WHAT A COLLEGE.....

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY SADD...THAT UND IS FULL OF GOD DAMMM DRUNKIN COLLEGE KIDS AND RACIST COLLEGE KIDS AND THATS ABOUT IT..... AND ALL UND CARES ABOUT IS HOCKEY TEAM AND THE FRAT'S...WOW WHAT A COLLEGE.....

Nice knowin' ya.

Cue the Admin and that fabulous "BAN" button. Wow. Talk smack about the game if you want, but pot shots like this is hardly appropriate. And by the way, consider me offended by your comments. Here's a break down:

Prove:

1. All we care about is the frats.

2. Prove that I, and everyone here, are racists

3. Prove you know how to type without using the caps lock

4. Prove that I am a drunk or anyone here is a drunk. Do I know you? Do you know me? What gives you the right to label me a racist or a drunk?

Consider your post reported.