SiouxSports.com Forum

CWU vs UND

SiouxMD

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a great game for the sioux to play so well in. I never would have even known about it had it not been for the damn near heroic effort of UND's new sports marketing director Chris Lee. He did a great job promoting the game in GF and getting students excited. I hope this game sets the tone for the rest of the season. Keep up the good work Chris.

Stay safe SiouxMD!!!!

Let us know whatever we can do to help out the SIOUX faithful over there. Care packages, online updates, boxes of UND shirts, anthing: let us know. We will all help. We all love what you are all doing. And if we can grow some more Sioux fans over there, we will all pitch in. Just let us know how and where.

I never would have even known about it had it not been for the damn near heroic effort of UND's new sports marketing director Chris Lee. He did a great job promoting the game in GF and getting students excited.

Ever heard of looking at a schedule?

Great win for the Sioux !!!

I never would have even known about it had it not been for the damn near heroic effort of UND's new sports marketing director Chris Lee. He did a great job promoting the game in GF and getting students excited. I hope this game sets the tone for the rest of the season. Keep up the good work Chris.
Hey Chris's mom, welcome to SiouxSports.com! ;)

Great win yesterday. But another first quarter like that next week, and things will get fugly at the UNI Dome in a hurry.

Precisely. First quarter and a half was called "Not playing football." Seriously, if we expect to compete with UNI, we're going to have to come out onto the field and play like there's 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter of the NC game and we're down by 4 the entire first half. Play hard, play well fundamentally, and make UNI guess. As UNI did well in DII and is doing alright (by all acounts) in DIAA, I HIGHLY doubt they'll be intimidated by us. UNI isn't Crookston or Concordia-St. Paul.

As UNI did well in DII and is doing alright (by all acounts) in DIAA, I HIGHLY doubt they'll be intimidated by us. UNI isn't Crookston or Concordia-St. Paul.

This isn't smack, just a little reminder for any who don't know or forgot. UNI is last year's I-AA NC runner-up. The Sioux will need a darn near perfect game to win, maybe even to just stay in it. I don't think I'll go so far as to wish you luck(I am a Bison fan after all ;) ), but I hope it's a good game.

This isn't smack, just a little reminder for any who don't know or forgot. UNI is last year's I-AA NC runner-up. The Sioux will need a darn near perfect game to win, maybe even to just stay in it. I don't think I'll go so far as to wish you luck(I am a Bison fan after all ;) ), but I hope it's a good game.

Not smack at all -- for UNI we're a bodybag game pure and simple, paid to come in and get beat up in front of the home crowd. For a group usually accustomed to displaying bravado, I haven't seen a single Sioux fan call for a win, rather everyone seems to be hoping for goals like "competing" or "having a good game".

Back to CWU vs. UND, there's a pretty insane amount of media coverage of the game on the football page.