SiouxSports.com Forum

KESSEL UPDATE

siouxfan5

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad we could amuse you, FIRE HELMET GUY. I went thru some of this thread again and started laughing out loud. Now that Phil's gone, though...

Alec%20Baldwin-Pete%20Schwetty.jpg

...I wonder if his schwetty Gopher hockey equipment will be for sale soon on Ebay.

This is a great thread!! I just busted out laughing in cubicle land, which wasn't too cool at work. :D I always wonder why so many threads get so serious. :D

The "we moved on" quote from Lucia seemed like it was a relief.

This is a great thread!! I just busted out laughing in cubicle land, which wasn't too cool at work. :D I always wonder why so many threads get so serious. :D

The "we moved on" quote from Lucia seemed like it was a relief.

It was only a relief inasmuch as he made the darn decision. Kessel got his lessons in this regard from another Wisconsin "resident" in Brett Favre. His retirement fiasco and Kessel's signing fiasco seem eerily similar.

Wow, first this...

cornwallis-sm.jpg

...then this...

olive_uk_usa_yalta.jpg

...followed by this...

21fbwoody.jpg

...and still later, this...

reagan_gorbachev.jpg

...and now, Sioux and Gopher fans all sharing a laugh on a Phil Kessel thread?

Circle-peace.jpg

I think I'm gonna go puke now.

at least you can see we are all having fun and good points on kessel, at least you are realistic. he's a hell of a player and you may be better off without him but it still hurts when one of your best players leave no matter who you cheer for...

Well stated.