SiouxSports.com Forum

Chorney

Archibald

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely stunning if it were true. Marc Chorney was very much pro-UND. So is his aunt, who lives in Grand Forks and teaches there (I worked next door to her for a semester and talked with her quite often).

No, I think this is an exaggeration. I mean, if we believe every rumor there is out there regarding UND, then I think we can expect Fabian, Bina, Foyt, and Martens to be the entire upper class next season.

No, I think this is an exaggeration. I mean, if we believe every rumor there is out there regarding UND, then I think we can expect Fabian, Bina, Foyt, and Martens to be the entire upper class next season.

What do you mean, all 4 all going to sign!! With all the speculation out there, were on pace to not even have a team next season.

IMO, not going to happen.

Does anyone have solid info regarding this? I've heard he doesn't care much for school and might opt for the Canadian Juniors. Don't start flaming me, I'm not declaring anything here.

That probably is a troll alert. Look at the number of post and city it came from.

Bah. Who cares about Chorney? My bartender's third cousin's best friend from Edina, who was just released from prison, told my buddy that ZPar discovered he could come back and play for the Sioux when the Devils didn't have a game scheduled. ;):)

I would be extremely surprised by this. Taylor's mom is Lynn Powers, who grew up in Grand Forks and attended UND. His dad played 4 years at UND. This smells like a hoax.

No Troll Alert, Troll Alert.

Bah. Who cares about Chorney? My bartender's third cousin's best friend from Edina, who was just released from prison, told my buddy that ZPar discovered he could come back and play for the Sioux when the Devils didn't have a game scheduled. ;):)

You have your own bartender? Cool. ;)

Something doesn't make sense here. Edina kids get fancy lawyers to keep them out of prison.

And wasn't Parise quoted as saying UND wasn't as difficult as Shattuck or something? So this doesn't seem to make much sense.

I've heard various Shattuck players say that at different times.