SiouxSports.com Forum

UND VS BC

bogeyboge50

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on a good season. Bottom line is you have a ton of young talent-guess you'll see who shows up for practice next fall? but that goes with having a top program. We lost two, three counting Mueller and maybe four if Johnson skips school. Sucks, but hopefully they'll mesh like your guys by seasons end.

Hey Hextall,

Show a little class brother. I hope like hell you are not a Gopher fan. The Sioux had a phenomenal season and have no reason to hang their heads. Great game Sioux, just came up a little short.

LETS GO BADGERS....DON'T CHOKE LIKE THE SIOUX DO 2 YEARS IN A ROW.....

Who are you? Why are you giving people crap on this board? I thought WCHA fans would want it to be an all WCHA final. Makes the whole conference look better. I don't see any Eagle fans on here talking smack. Oh wait they have been here before. Why dont you act like it.

The bottom line is that the great sioux SEASON IS OVER!!!!!!!!!

they are young, they will have a super season next year. a program like this reloads and goes full bore. they may be the team that has gone to the most frozen fours since 2000, and barring Michigan, still hold the most titles. great program, great ice arena, great tradition. this adds up to a powerhouse year in and year out.

i saw many proud fans tonite and happy to be here. only four make it this far. it is a great honor and these players gave it their all. down 3-0 after the first, they scored 2-2 and 3-1 after that and put the last shot on goal at the buzzer. the bc goalie stopped some incredible shots. that is why hockey is such a great sport at the college level. you never know who is going to win.

see you all next year.

Do you guys ban people on this site? Seriously...

If that's the real Ron Hextall, you should be the last one talking. According to your own website, your career playoff stats are: 47-43, .897 save %, 3.04 GAA. Those aren't exactly stellar man. So what if you scored a goal once? Give it up, you freakin' sieve!

Hextall,

Unfortunately, your kind is to be expected.

Get it out of your system now. The Sioux WILL be back next year.

Your pitiful posts are nothing but water on a duck's back. No matter what you might say, it doesn't mean anything. You are but a gnat in our ear. And that's all I have to say about that.

God bless the Fighting Sioux!!!

Congrats Sioux team and fans for a great run. As a SCSU Huskie fan I can only hope we will have the same kind of success in the coming years. See you later this year.....when......I will hate you again.....but until then, have a great off season!! ;)

Hextall,

Unfortunately, your kind is to be expected.

Get it out of your system now. The Sioux WILL be back next year.

Your pitiful posts are nothing but water on a duck's back. No matter what you might say, it doesn't mean anything. You are but a gnat in our ear. And that's all I have to say about that.

God bless the Fighting Sioux!!!

That the trolls who consider themselves to be from the elite schools should spend so much time worrying about our chat should maybe be taken as a compliment. :lol: Or conversely they really do have nothing to do with their meaningless little lives. ;)

A lot of them are chucking dirt at Parise. Yes he didn't have a better game but without the play he gave the Sioux throughout the season they wouldn't have had the PWR to get them to where they were today.

As for next year, the Sioux will load up with enough new Gopher killers in Forney, Trupp, Lapointe, Bina and another Zajac and Genoway to keep the trolls a chirping. :lol:

Congrats Sioux team and fans for a great run. As a SCSU Huskie fan I can only hope we will have the same kind of success in the coming years. See you later this year.....when......I will hate you again.....but until then, have a great off season!! :silly:

You gotta love true wcha fans. it is a great league with so many talented players. they were hanging banners of the hockey champs. northern michigan, denver, cc, minnesota, UND, wisconsin, michigan tech, all these have won the big one, no? and maybe more league teams i did not mention. thanks scsu fan. you made a great run this year at the final five.

Yes, I agree. Normally I wouldn't request something like this...however

Hextall's posts have contributed nothing to the site, and have only amounted to flames. I think this person should absolutely be banned. That kind of behavior is not something we look forward to at Siouxsports.

Classy posters like WPos, Greyeagle, Saagard, Mavs Fan, and many other fans of many other programs make this a great site. People who post just to rub losses in our faces have no soul. ;)

It was a great season for your Sioux, they certainly had built up big mo since the series aginst MN. I've always thought loosing one of the semi-final games is tougher than loosing in the NC game, though not as bad as loosing to HC in the first round. ;):angry::lol:

Wish I could have seen more than 1:45 of today's game.....I got home during the timeout.

That being said, still glad it's 7>5 and not 8. :lol:;)

Just got down watching game on ESPNU as did not get to see it live. Not that it affected the outcome but the ice sure seemed to be in bad shape. Puck bouncing all over, a few dead spots where puck just stopped and a number of guys falling down which leads me to believe there were some good gouges in the ice.

Didn't I see where some players were complaining about the condition of the ice during practice sessions.

If Bucky wins, I bet they soften up that ice real nice for Saturday. No way can they skate with BC.

The common theme is to congratulate the team and thank them for a great run. Yea, it was a fun season. But that doesn't erase the dismal showing today. I thought the effort from the defense, particularly Parise, was pathetic. I expected more this time of year.

Parisieve is living up to his name. Hakstol simply can't win the big one. Another Frozen Four choke job for the Siouxage. 0 for their last 3 Frozen Fours... I forsee an era of choking when it truly matters for the Siouxage as long as Hakstol is at the helm. One last thing... Smaby is a traffic cone.

Hey siouxhater,

At least us Sioux fans have something to look forward to on a regular basis. How many years was it between FF success for your beloved Goofers? Go back to your hole...and by the way...Coach Hakstol is much better than most of the cones you guys have put up over the years (and no...I don't mean the Teflon Don). Go back to your own board...

Jealous of what? My team plays Maine tonight. You guys are so infatuated with the Gophers that you think anybody who comes on here ripping the Siouxage must be a Gopher fan. Trust me, Gopher fans aren't the only ones who hate the Siouxage and their hick fans.

Time for the annual end of the Siouxage season battlecry... "We may not have won a championship, but we won a lot of respect."

Glad your team is finally getting a chance to particpate in what has basically been an invite only affair there Siouxhater. When exactly is it that your 'team' last participated? Quite frankly we don't give two sh**s about Becky or Goopher so go back to your hole in the ground.

Parise looked like crap!!!!!(thats saying it nicely) just like the rest of the sioux, way to blow it again losers two years in a row with nothing......

Beat it nerd! Again, at least we get to watch our team at the highest level year in and year out. Go away...

Gotta say as a Gopher fan I do not like the Sioux. However it is just a game and it s about having fun. The Sioux and the Gophers both had great sseasons and both ended a little premature. The run the Sioux made the last part of the season, the playoffs, the F5, the NCAA Reional and the FF was amazing and fun to watch for a young team. I am a Sioux Falls Stampede seaon ticket holder so I keep tabs on a couple of my boys up there, TJ and Big Joe. Both Sioux and Gophers have young teams and will be fun to watch next year. The $64,000 qquestion now is can you cheer for becky badger? and the WCHA or root for BC? It is only, what about 7 months until hockey season starts again. To bad the Sioux and Gophers only play twice next year. I hope y'all have a great offseason. ;)