SiouxSports.com Forum

West Regional Highlights

mikeypat15

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sort of. It was a lacrosse-style goal scored one-handed by John Noah while he was sliding on his back and using his free hand to punch out out a 6-7, 280-pound Wolverine defenseman.

Who was on cover point? ;)

Does anyone have any video clips from the West Regional? Whether it be the GWG in the HC-MN game or Toews wraparound, both would be great, but any would be perfect.
My first post on this board, I have no Highlights to talk about. I was one of the Gopher fans that got tickets early on, and brought my buddies to GF to see UND and MN play for the F4. We had to first adjust to the HC upset, then we had to accept the ND whupping of Mich. AND THEN UND SMOKING HOLY CROSS

My first post on this board, I have no Highlights to talk about. I was one of the Gopher fans that got tickets early on, and brought my buddies to GF to see UND and MN play for the F4. We had to first adjust to the HC upset, then we had to accept the ND whupping of Mich. AND THEN UND SMOKING HOLY CROSS

Yeah......, we loved it! :lol:

Email it to someone who knows how to post it. That's what I did with my Prp Salute picture. PLEASE!!! I would love to have a copy!

I tried to send it to Siouxdonyms but it came back undeliverable. Must be too big. Its 11.9M

Go Sioux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What?

You think John Noah, John Noah, needed someone to cover the point while he was doing just that little bit?

Get real.

And come on, that guy was 320 minimum.

Ok, I thought you were older than me and would remember point and cover point. I'm too young, I've only read about it in books. :lol:

Thanks for posting that.

As much fun as it has been celebrating Holy Cross' achievement and following the Potulny and Irmen chronicles, I'm ready to move on to the other maroon and gold menace. Bring on BC. Let's Go Sioux.

Here's the link for the video clip of the Holy Cross game winning goal against Minnesota last Friday.

Holy Cross/Minnesota Game Winner

Wow! Thanks! That camera angle actually followed the shooter. MOst of the replays that night followed the puck (poorly) and the viewers at my house kept wondering where the puck went, and how it went in.

I also love the crowd reaction, and the stunned look of the MN players.

Wow! Thanks! That camera angle actually followed the shooter. MOst of the replays that night followed the puck (poorly) and the viewer at my house kept wondering where the puck went, and how it went in.

I also love the crowd reaction, and the stunned look of the MN players.

Near the end of the video you can see Danny Irmen's head jolt as he's standing by the Gopher net. I can almost hear him screaming the f-bomb out loud. :love:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I love the third crowd shot you put up. I've never seen the place so crowded and LOUD!

The Ralph was rocken after the HC Crusaders beat Minnesota and it just carried over into the next game, I bet the roar was heard in the Michigan lockerroom as they got a taste of their own medicine. Talk about a home crowd that was rabid. The noise of the NCAA regional second only to Canada and Russian in the world juniors. Awesome.

The Ralph was rocken after the HC Crusaders beat Minnesota and it just carried over into the next game, I bet the roar was heard in the Michigan lockerroom as they got a taste of their own medicine. Talk about a home crowd that was rabid. The noise of the NCAA regional second only to Canada and Russian in the world juniors. Awesome.

I'm wearing my HC practice jersey when I'm in The Cities in June.