SiouxSports.com Forum

Holy Cross Radio Highlights

KirkEisenbeis

If the jerseys will be signed by the team, I'll take a second one; #32.

No, RWTD, I don't know his brother's girlfriend's family butcher's mother-in-law's next door neighbor's babysitter. I just might want a lawyer someday who was Mr. Jock in his youth. :lol:

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jerseys claimed

undhockey - #28

farce poobah - #7 and #21

MafiaMan - #19

Sioux-cia - #11, tentatively #32

NorthDakotaHockey - #29

nodakvindy - #14

forecheck - #10

zqglmtv - #3

BigGreyAnt -#5

engelbunny - #23

LFSPRO - #2

7<4 - #17

fargosioux - #4

Runningwiththedogs - #15

CVCL - #26

LuvHockey - #6

Unclaimed jerseys

31 - Charlie Lockwood G FR 6-0 185 Breckenridge, Colo./Bridgewater Bandits (EJHL)

33 - Bryce Nantes F SO 5-11 175 Calgary, Alberta/Yorkton Terriers (SJHL)

I'll take the last one, # 33, signed preferably, if that helps make this happen. Otherwise, as I PM'd Forecheck earlier, a replica from the HC bookstore. We don't want to bail on the bookstore after having said we'd place a large special order, do we?

How did I not know there was a time change this morning?! ;) I'm late for work...

I got this email back from the athletic department.

OK, answers!!! Yes, these are the jerseys we wore in the NCAA's out there in ND. Each player will happily sign their own jersey. No white jerseys are available. I am working on payment issues...I don't think we have an on-line paying system. A check would be the best way. Is it possible for all the people to write you a check and you make out one big one to send?

So it looks like like we can get them signed, although I'll have to make it clear that we would want the whole team to sign the jerseys. And to make it easier on them, I'll need everyone to send me a check so I can write the biggest check of my life and make me feel like a big spender. :lol::lol: I will PM everyone later in the day when I have more time and give out my address, and of course I'll need your address so that Holy Cross knows where to send the jerseys.

YaneA, if you want a game worn jersey I'll gladly put you down for the last one, but don't feel like you have to. They will sell us these jerseys if we can't get rid of one or two. So let me know as soon as you can if you want this one or a replica from the bookstore. Like I said earlier in this thread, I still plan on putting in an order there for the people who didn't want to drop $200 on a game worn jersey.

Jerseys claimed

undhockey - #28

farce poobah - #7 and #21

MafiaMan - #19

Sioux-cia - #11, tentatively #32

NorthDakotaHockey - #29

nodakvindy - #14

forecheck - #10

zqglmtv - #3

BigGreyAnt -#5

engelbunny - #23

LFSPRO - #2

7<4 - #17

fargosioux - #4

Runningwiththedogs - #15

CVCL - #26

LuvHockey - #6

82SiouxGuy - #31

YaneA - #33 ??

Forecheck: Yes, get me the signed gameworn, # 33. Is the bookstore okay with this dipping into the special order you talked to them about before? Or is this the replacement deal that's easier on them? I just don't want HC thinking we don't keep a bargain, once made.

I think we still would have a sizeable order to give the Holy Cross bookstore. I still haven't heard back from the lady I was in contact with there after I sent her an email asking how much they were. I'll send her another email today to let her know that we still have people interested and try to find out more.

I emailed the lady in the athletic dept. and requested that the entire team sign each jersey, and made sure to let her know that we were all appreciative of what she is doing for us. (Let me know ASAP if you do not want your jersey signed, but it will be easier to just have them sign them all to lessen confusion....if they'll do it.)

As of now, there are no game worn Holy Cross jerseys left. I'm assuming the people who stated earlier that they wanted a Holy Cross jersey will still want to buy a replica from the bookstore? I will be sending you a PM later as well to verify.

Thanks everyone! :lol:

Forecheck, you rock! Thanks for alll these efforts on our behalf. Be sure to give me your address so I can send you a check before I head to Milwaukee.

You absolutely rock!!! I'll send you a money order/cashier's check that way the money will be available immediately in your account since your bank won't have to wait to my check to clear.

I can't wait for our next meeting with the Goophers!! I may have to let my son's GF wear it to work. She's working on her Phd at the UofM and teaches a couple of classes. (She is a HUGE Sioux fan.) Hmm, maybe not. She really wants to get her doctorate. :lol:

Why wasn't #18 available? My daughter liked that guy. We would be interested in that one - but it wasn't listed as "available".

The coach wasn't making any of the senior jerseys available. I don't know why, but I would guess either because they are giving them to the players or because they would make more money in an auction. I didn't ask.

Hiram, I'll contact you and the rest of the people interested in replica Holy Cross jerseys as soon as I can get a hold of the person from the bookstore again.

And to everyone, you're welcome! This has been fun! :lol:

Wow, I am away from my computer for awhile and all this fun stuff happens.

Do I understand that replica jerseys are still a possibility? My daughter is working in St. Paul as a server (for now) and I think it would be fun to have Gopher fans wanting to throw things at her. Oh wait, the tips wouldn't be very good then, would they?

Wow, I am away from my computer for awhile and all this fun stuff happens.

Do I understand that replica jerseys are still a possibility? My daughter is working in St. Paul as a server (for now) and I think it would be fun to have Gopher fans wanting to throw things at her. Oh wait, the tips wouldn't be very good then, would they?

Yes. I just emailed the person from the bookstore again to let her know we still have a lot of people interested in buying replica jerseys. She was very prompt in emailing me last week, so hopefully I'll find out soon how much they are and if both colors will be available.