SiouxSports.com Forum

MILWAUKEE here we come!

AZSIOUX

just curious on who from SS is making the trip and where everyone is staying?? we always have a heck of a turnout for these events from sioux fans which makes these so damn sweet to go to...

we have a group of 7 and are staying at the hospitality inn

the brewers do play that weekend and they happen to be playing my diamondbacks so thats a option for friday night. the miller brewery is there i believe which would be a cool place to throw a few back. also chicago is very close but that friday is opening day for the cubs so theres no chance in hell of getting tix for that even though i would love to go to wrigley!!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just curious on who from SS is making the trip and where everyone is staying?? we always have a heck of a turnout for these events from sioux fans which makes these so damn sweet to go to...

the brewers do play that weekend and they happen to be playing my diamondbacks so thats a option for friday night. the miller brewery is there i believe which would be a cool place to throw a few back. also chicago is very close but that friday is opening day for the cubs so theres no chance in hell of getting tix for that even though i would love to go to wrigley!!

Once I get my official reject notice from the Alumni Office, I'm gonna make other arrangements to go. I may have fly NW or United and sell my soul to the scalpers but by jimminy, I'm getting my a$$ to the Frozen Four. :D

I will be there. I have my tickets, bought them from a Gopher fan for all three games. I am going to the Brewers game on Fri night. I have not been to Miller Park yet and want to check it out. I do not have a hotel room yet but will probably line one up in the next day. Man I sure hope it is a storybook weeked with the Sioux skating around the trophy. It was just awesome last weekend at the Ralph. The crowd deserves an A+. I will especially remember shortly before the Sioux were ready to skate out for warm ups after the Goofs lost when what seemed like the entire crowd began chanting Let's Go Sioux...Let's Go Sioux...Let's Go Sioux in unison and I remember a quote from Stafford somewhere where he said the players could hear that ringing in the tunnel/lockerroom and sent chills through the players.

Just wondering if anyone else noticed the next three Frozen Fours are in cities which are home to the 3 biggest beer companies. Milwaukee-Miller, St. Louis- Anheuser Busch and Denver-Coors. UND's reputation of having the fan following that drinks the most will only be enhanced. :D

We'll be there. Staying at the Windham (across the river from the Bradley Center) with the same group as last year. Hopefully, there will be a central hotel like we had last year (last year it was the crowne plaza, this year the Radisson???)...See you all there...

I will be going and will be staying with a friend that lives in Milwaukee. Looking for Sioux fans to party with though. :D

Just an insider tip for those that havent been to the UC: If you do go to the Hawks game and don't have a car, be prepared to take the bus for 2 bucks. The #20 bus runs right down Madison Street through the Loop and drops/picks up right in front of the UC box office. Cabs are very scarce in that area and its not the safest part of downtown. We walked for an hour last week waiting for a cab because my prissy friend wouldn't ride the damn bus. Not the smartest thing for 3 middle class young girls to be walking around in the dark in a shady area of town...

I would like to come to the game but I don't think I want to come back to Chicago Friday night if the Sioux should play Saturday. Train fees get spendy.

We are going!! Got a great rate at Residence Inn SW of arena. Didn't have tickets but acquired them after Gophs choked. For those looking for tix, I'd suggest going to Gopher forums under "tickets" or even Classified sections of newspapers. Good Luck! we need all the green we can get!!

We are going!! Got a great rate at Residence Inn SW of arena. Didn't have tickets but acquired them after Gophs choked. For those looking for tix, I'd suggest going to Gopher forums under "tickets" or even Classified sections of newspapers. Good Luck! we need all the green we can get!!

You dirty rabbit! I just emailed your mom sites to get tickets! I hope you and sis come! Hope you all do! GO SIOUX!!!

You dirty rabbit! I just emailed your mom sites to get tickets! I hope you and sis come! Hope you all do! GO SIOUX!!!

I know I really want her to come! We had a BLAST seeing you guys and going to the games with my brother, Let me know before you guys leave where your tickets, lodging etc. are at. I know you got my nubmer. Let's kick some BC butt!!