SiouxSports.com Forum

Ice Hockey game - Sioux fan vs. Gopher fans

KBG

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if the "braintrust" back at POI headquarters ever figures out the POI-SCSU fiasco, maybe wecan get this off the ground.

I'd be in, although I think I'm going to be spending most of my time wondering how many drinks ScottM is going to buy the groups after the game!

Wait a minute, I think you guys should bring NiMiller down as your cheerleader.

Well, if the "braintrust" back at POI headquarters ever figures out the POI-SCSU fiasco, maybe wecan get this off the ground.  

I'd be in, although I think I'm going to be spending most of my time wondering how many drinks ScottM is going to buy the groups after the game!

Wait a minute, I think you guys should bring NiMiller down as your cheerleader.

Handy, what was the name of the rink people from USCHO rented during the Frozen Four last year?

Are there actually going to be enough people to play? If people actually want to do this, maybe we should set a date, and then we can figure out who will be there. I can't be the only one who wants to watch this fiasco. :0

I checked at Bloomington Ice Gardens today, and to rent the ice it's $110/hour after 9:45pm, $95/hour before 3:00pm on a weekday, and otherwise it's $140/hour. That's not too bad if say, 10 people showed up from each team. It sounded like getting ice wouldn't be a problem either.

Are there enough people still interested in doing this? I would think either some time on Wednesday the 19th or Sunday the 23rd, unless people wanted to play on the same day as a FF game.