SiouxSports.com Forum

Ice Hockey game - Sioux fan vs. Gopher fans

KBG

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good, stuckinfargo. Thanks! ;)

Greyeagle, apparently Scott didn't think you guys were enough of a challenge. :D

Sir Murphy ran away. Bravely ran away away. When POI reared its ugly head, Sir Murphy turned his tail and fled.

Or should I say hobbled?

How's the knee Murph?

so who's coaching your team?!!?

I want to know so I can get some bugs in their home to get your play strategy! ;)

forecheck will be the team's coach/cheerleader. As I understand it, the strategy she's going with is to have the team score more goals than it allows. I'm sure she'll reveal more at her pre-game news conference. :D

ForeCheck, thanks for the Check, I got it today..

The UND will be in for a surprise when they see the Fans at the Game

ALSO: We hit the ice at 1:30pm.....5 minute Warm-up.

Puck Drops at 1:35,,,,,if you hit the ice at that time u will not have a warm-up

My whole team will be there at 12:30 to meet the other team.

Also the Rink B that we are in, the stands are not that big. The POI group has a bunch of People Showing, so if ya want a seat get there early...

Dam the teams should charge $3 a ticket and make some Money.....Kidding..

This will be a Fun Time

so who's coaching your team?!!?

I want to know so I can get some bugs in their home to get your play strategy! ;)

WPoS

You gotta try harder than that to get into my home! ;);)

LOL, I wouldn't know the first thing about coaching. Anyone think Blais and the team would want to spend one extra day in MN? He could be my assistant. :0

Damn, I hope some Sioux fans are going to show up! We can't be outnumbered!

EDIT: Is my team up for showing up at 12:30 to meet the Gopher fans? I'll be there. :D

Is ScottM playing or is he the Brave Sir Robin on Siouxsports.com? ;):D

Sorry, kids, this boy is still on the sidelines. I have another MRI set for next week ...

Besides, as a good fan I may just see who wants to play "Tie Domi" sometime. ;):0

Maybe I'll just volunteer "coach" which will probably consist of yelling and challenging the Minnesota faithful to a drinking contest. ;)

I don't think there ever was a doubt. That house was rockin. I talked to a few people after the game and they were in heaven also. Now it's time to focus on the next four games the next weekend starting with Thursday then ending sunday.

Well that was nice you guys won, now we will have this game.....Even though you will not get past CC..anyways

REMINDER

POI vs SS.com

1:30pm at Minnetonka Ice Area Rink B (Try to be there at 12:30)

We are gold, you are Green

Helmets are a must, no Helmet no Ice