SiouxSports.com Forum

Ice Hockey game - Sioux fan vs. Gopher fans

KBG

Forecheck-  sorry to confuse you with the separate email, but I am Brian A.  I could try to morph into two individual Brian's, but only if it would help the team.  ???

I was wondering if that was you. ;)

So the team is Hopper, Hopper's friend (goalie), WildSioux, brianvf and his friend, Wantagh, Bacardio, 747Guy, and morley....so far.

EDIT: I added 747Guy

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told that it's good to have at least 10 players plus a goalie on the team, and so far it looks like we have 8 players plus a goalie. We still need a few more!

Hopper, Hopper's friend (goalie), WildSioux, brianvf and his friend, Wantagh, Bacardio, 747Guy, and morley.

It would probably be good to set a date, too.

I was wondering if this is like intramurals where helmets and some pads are required or if it will be more of a relaxed atmosphere with just skates and stick. I do have pads and all that jazz, but my friend does not, so just wondering if we have to find him some or if it's not a big deal.

I also am in, however like Morley, I won't be able to play until Sunday. I'm a left wing, but also play a "Travis Roche" style of defense, except not quite as good.

Edit: Willing to throw down the gloves, but I'm on tv, so I'll need some reimbursement for any damage rendered.

I was wondering if this is like intramurals where helmets and some pads are required or if it will be more of a relaxed atmosphere with just skates and stick. I do have pads and all that jazz, but my friend does not, so just wondering if we have to find him some or if it's not a big deal.

Hopper, Hopper's friend (goalie), WildSioux, brianvf and his friend, Wantagh, Bacardio, 747Guy, morley, Mory00, and Nathan.

I added two more to the list. How many people are going to be playing hung over if you play on Saturday? ???;)

Brian, I have a pair of breezers, shoulder pads, and a stick that my stepdad gave me in case I ever learn how to play. Your friend can borrow them if they fit. They're his son's old ones. I don't know about a helmet or gloves though.

Brian, I have a pair of breezers, shoulder pads, and a stick that my stepdad gave me in case I ever learn how to play. Your friend can borrow them if they fit. They're his son's old ones. I don't know about a helmet or gloves though.

Thanks for the offer. I talked to my roommate and he'll let me borrow his equipment for my friend to use. This is going to be scary, he can barely skate as it is, and now we're going to throw pads on him. ???

Hello, I am the One that is trying to get the POI Vs HuskieHangover game. I would be more than happy to do this. 1 QUestion, what happens if the Souix dont make the Final 5, are you still showing up. I am not trying to be a smart ASS but I dont want to lose money. I will look into Ice the day after the FInal Five.

I have been getting emails from Nichole(Forecheck???) I will put them in charge of the Souix team. What I am going to ask is, that I get a Check for half the Ice time before this ICE even starts, this is to Cover myself so I dont lose money. I will get the Ice and let you know the Price Per Person. Let me look around. I will try to get Ice somewhere around the X or somewhere on 94 heading west to make it easier.

Some rules

1. 10 Skaters Per Team, 1 Goalie (That is IT)

2. Helmets are required.

3. We play a No checking game(I dont want to hurt anyone out there)

4. Keep the Pucks down.

5. I would recommened wearing Shin Pads, Cup, Gloves and Oh yea Skates

Questions??? Email Me Jerred.Kline@prodigy.net

Hopefully we can get this thing Going.

I will get the top 10 from POI

Ok I can get Ice at Plymouth Ice Arena on , Sunday March 23, 12:45pm to 2:15. The cost would be $120 per team. Is there anyone from the Sioux team willing to put up the $120 so we can get this Game going? Remember It is Limit 10 skaters. So that is $12 a person. Goalies are Free. So whoever is in charge of this send me a email and we can get this thing going. Also I will try to get a cheaper Rink, if and when I do, I will post it.

Hopper, Hopper's friend (goalie), WildSioux, brianvf and his friend, Wantagh, Bacardio, 747Guy, morley, Mory00, Nathan, and Fire Chartreuse Musky Killer

These are the people who said they wanted to play, and it looks like there are 11 players and 1 goalie. I guess e-mail me if you can commit to playing on March 23rd at nimiller@hotmail.com.

I didn't get any e-mails after bertibm said for sure he could get ice on Sunday the 23rd, except from Nathan. I don't mind organizing the Sioux team, but I would like people's real names and addresses if I am expected to send him $120 to reserve the ice. Just to make sure I get reimbursed.

So Nathan, Wantagh, and Fire Chartreuse Musky Killer can make it for sure on Sunday. Please send me your info, and everybody else who plans on playing in the game.