SiouxSports.com Forum

Ice Hockey game - Sioux fan vs. Gopher fans

KBG

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK the Game is a GO

THE GAME IS--SUNDAY MARCH 30 at 12:45 at Minnetonka Ice Arena. Rink A Please Join us

10 players and 1 goalie. Your team will be GREEN

I will look for a Goalie if ya need to.

The Arena is Close to 94 if you are heading back to ND

Here is the Map to the Rink

From 494, go west on Minnetonka Blvd to Williston Road, take a right a follow behind Civic Center to Ice Arena.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?addre...ip=55345&zoom=7

Try to be there about a hour early, Just so we can all say hi and good luck

Question email me at Jerred.Kline@prodigy.net

The Price is $12 per person for the 1hr 1/2 of ice. $120 per team.

Forecheck you will get a email from me with my Address to send me the Money, and thanks for the help.

Also, if you would like to after the Game, Go have lunch at a sports bar let me know and I can make reservations.

This will be a fun time

Some of the Rules

YOU MUST WEAR A HELMET ON THE ICE

No Checking. If you check someone get ready to be checked back

No SlapShots if there is Traffic in front of the Net

Keep the Pucks down in Traffice

#1 rule................HAVE FUN

Postgame gathering place....

I'd like to propose meeting at Old Chicago on Hwy 7 and 101 after the game. Mapquest says it is 6 minutes away from Minnetonka Ice Arena. Good food, huge beer selection, and they should have tables to accomodate a large group. If people are interested, I could work on possibly arranging a reservation.

Mapquest map... click here

UPB

If the Sioux don't make it and someone bails on you, I can be a replacement.  I live in the Twin Cities and have no plans that day.

Still up for playing? Nathan can't make it anymore, so I sent you an e-mail too.

Depending on what my travelling buddy wants to do, I'm up for going out after the game. Anyone else?

ForeCheck I want to thank you for Getting the UND team.

People that are just going to the Final 5, come cheer your UND team on. They will need all the cheering they can get. But after the POI teams starts the Blow Out then there might be boo's ???

I'll find out for sure tomorrow on the goalie. I have to give him a call. I'll make sure to have him whipped into shape for this great outing. Also, my other friend that is playing said he's all ready to beat some gophers into the ground.

GEAR to WEAR

Helmets (Requried) if you dont wear one when you step on the Ice, you dont skate

Skates----DUH

Stick----DUH

Gloves----I would wear them

Shin/Knee Pads.....Highly Recommened

Elbow Pads---Might hurt if ya fall

Breezers-----Some People wear them, Some Dont

Jock-----Do you have anything to Protect?;) LOL

Questions Send me a email......Jerred.Kline@prodigy.net

It sounds like since morley and his friend are coming, I'm once again no longer needed. Am I correct?

I'll stand buy as a reserve in case someone doesn't show up. I'll e-mail you my telephone number.

I actually emailed you already, but you're still in. ;) Morley and his brother were already signed up to play, but they weren't sure last night if they were still coming. Now they're sure.

It sounds like there are a few Sioux fans interested in going out after the game, so if one of you Gopher fans wants to make reservations, people will show up.

Bertibm,

From what I understand, Wantagh is checking to see if his friend can play goalie, and if he can't, then mksioux has a friend that will play that position. So we shouldn't need you to find us one anymore. Thanks for trying to help though! ;)

EDIT: Wantagh, I'm trying to e-mail you, but the messages keep getting sent back to me for some reason. Let me know as soon as you can about the goalie. Thanks!

First no goalies, now we have an abundance of them! Wantagh, thanks for finding a goalie, and stuckinfargo, thanks for offering too! You should definitely still come and watch, and if for some reason Wantagh's friend can't make it, we'd be glad to have you play. ;)

So is there going to be any Sioux fans in the stands besides me?