SiouxSports.com Forum

Ice Hockey game - Sioux fan vs. Gopher fans

KBG

The game was fun, although the 3 25-minute periods killed us. Too bad it got a little chippy, but thats how hockey goes sometimes.

By the way, I'm fine. I just have a nice welt, but I can still move around. Just wait until we get you Gopher fans up here in the frozen tundra, then you are going down.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mory, you and your teammates played an awesome game under the circumstances. I was very impressed with the SiouxSports.com team. You guys must have invoked the ghost of Ralph Engelstad for the game-tying goal because the harder you worked, the luckier you got. ;) Yeah, the last goal was kicked in...by Ralph!

Then again, maybe it was all coaching. :D Not only was I impressed with forecheck's ability to assemble a quality team, but also her willingness to drop F-bombs in the general direction of the POI bench. :)

I'll be posting some pictures of the great event here later tonight.

Then again, maybe it was all coaching. ;) Not only was I impressed with forecheck's ability to assemble a quality team, but also her willingness to drop F-bombs in the general direction of the POI bench. :p

Was I that bad? :lol: Hmm, that's not too ladylike. Maybe I should work on that. :D:)

If a game goes on up at the Ralph or anywhere in GF you guys can count me in as an 8th player. I have a group of guys who play once a week so I'll be ready to kick some Gopher tail.

Stuckinfargo, a group of us play Thursdays in Moorhead. We are always looking for goaltenders. Let me know if your interested. FYI, we only have 3 more weeks before they take the ice out.