SiouxSports.com Forum

Final Five on TV?

bincitysioux

Just show up at Hennepin & Lake in a leather skirt. If there are badger fans in town, you'll have the money in no time. ;):silly:

Nice! That is 5 blocks from my house. I will look out for any Sioux fans in drag. And, if I see any, would give that poor soul the money for the tickets rather than having a "Crying Game" in my hood!

But they may not air the consolation game even if the Goofs are playing - lord knows 1/2 their fans do not show up for those games

LOL...are you referring to last year's Final Five game where there were maybe 12,000 fans in the stands at the X? That game didn't matter anyways, right? It's not like one team was able to feed off the energy from a big win and defeat the same team a few weeks later in the Frozen Four! Oh wait...nevermind...

What about us poor folks, who spent their road trip budget already this year??

I'm pretty sure it'll be like every other year... FSNN will show everything but one game. They always seem to leave one out.

You'll really be in the poor house when you have to finance your trip to the Frozen Four!

You can buy the $50 ticket package, hope that you can sneak into better seats and ride the metro transit bus all night for about $2. Dorthy Day is just across the street and they serve 2 meals per day.

Really it can be done, how big a of fan are you? :silly:;)

LOL...are you referring to last year's Final Five game where there were maybe 12,000 fans in the stands at the X? That game didn't matter anyways, right? It's not like one team was able to feed off the energy from a big win and defeat the same team a few weeks later in the Frozen Four! Oh wait...nevermind...

It's a shame UND couldn't use some of that energy to actually win a title of some sort. Considering 2000 was such a long time ago, is losing by three in the national title game the new UND standard of excellence?

It's a shame UND couldn't use some of that energy to actually win a title of some sort. Considering 2000 was such a long time ago, is losing by three in the national title game the new UND standard of excellence?

2000 was a long time ago? How many years did it take the Gophs to win another title after their 1979 championship? ;):silly:

Hey, nobody wants to see my hobbit legs in a leather skirt....but don't knock my fandom. I've been around.

I know my way around that area very well, and could drive. However, I may have to sit this one out. Budget is a little skimpy.

Besides, if they do show ALL the games, I won't have to worry about missing a UND game! (not holding breath...but if they make it to a certain point I won't have to worry)

let me see here 2002-1979= 23yrs

1980-1963=17yrs

granted, when it's been that long, it doesn't matter, but because he's a skippy and made a stupid comment...oh, and it's still 7>5.....

As long as we're going back to the 60's, we may as well go all the way back. 7>5...bottom line

PLUS...I believe 17 years is a few less than 23 years...if you subtract the two...that's the number I hope it takes from the last time UND won till the next time...

So...figure that one out yet?? :D

PLUS...I believe 17 years is a few less than 23 years...if you subtract the two...that's the number I hope it takes from the last time UND won till the next time...

So...figure that one out yet?? ;)

That might be hard for him to figure out if he thinks that 23 years is "about as long" of a time as 17 years. :D

That might be hard for him to figure out if he thinks that 23 years is "about as long" of a time as 17 years. :lol:

The point I was making is that the Sioux went for a long drought (granted not as long as the Gophers) like many other teams have. As for the 7>5 statement you are right there is no argument but please don't tell me Gopher fans are the only ones that are arrogant.