SiouxSports.com Forum

WCHA ROY

7NationalTitles

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little known TJ Oshie facts:

- TJ has discovered 17 previously unknown comets without the use of a telescope.

Actually, and TJ and NASA haven't disclosed this publicly yet, but it's only 16 comets and one large "planet killer" asteroid that is on a collision course for Earth. TJ, NASA, and the DoD are in negotiations for the rights to TJ's device that will destroy the asteroid and save the earth and all humanity. The rumor is that, as a humanitarian gesture, he may just give the device, including patent rights, to NASA. (Man, that'd look real good on a "Hockey Humanitarian Award" nomination. :silly: )

Don't start these threads if you guys can't handle the opinions of people that post things you may not agree with. Either that or just don't read these threads, it's that simple.

Or people could just give their opinions (one of the purposes of the board) and avoid verbal attacks on people.

Thanks! I'm not the one with an irrational hatred for Phil Kessel though. :silly:

Coming from fans other than me, you need to jump off the Oshie bandwagon which you so conveniently jumped on this year after the season started, you're totally fake. Just read your sig line, you're just embarrassing yourself. That's not coming directly from me but a few other long time Sioux fans.

Good to know what "they" are saying. I hear "they" say alot of things. I wish I knew who "they" were though so I could try to impress "them", cause I really want "them" to think I'm cool. :silly:

Don't worry about it, you'll never be on the level of "they", that I can assure you of. My opinion of phil stands, like it or not. I could care less.

Actually, and TJ and NASA haven't disclosed this publicly yet, but it's only 16 comets and one large "planet killer" asteroid that is on a collision course for Earth. TJ, NASA, and the DoD are in negotiations for the rights to TJ's device that will destroy the asteroid and save the earth and all humanity. The rumor is that, as a humanitarian gesture, he may just give the device, including patent rights, to NASA. (Man, that'd look real good on a "Hockey Humanitarian Award" nomination. ;) )

Classic. :silly:

Coming from fans other than me, you need to jump off the Oshie bandwagon which you so conveniently jumped on this year after the season started, you're totally fake.

I am curious, does the fact that you joined this board during May of 2005 mean that you just jumped on the Sioux bandwagon less than a year ago? I have to assume the answer is yes based on the logic above. And Diggler's a fake because he has become a fan of one of better players on his favorite team? Dang, my head is spinning.

Just read your sig line, you're just embarrassing yourself. That's not coming directly from me but a few other long time Sioux fans.

Oh, the irony. :silly:;)

Coming from fans other than me, you need to jump off the Oshie bandwagon which you so conveniently jumped on this year after the season started, you're totally fake. Just read your sig line, you're just embarrassing yourself. That's not coming directly from me but a few other long time Sioux fans.

I'm sorry, but don't lump everyone else, "long time Sioux fan" or otherwise with your opinion. If those "long time Sioux fans" wish to have a problem with a poster or posters on this board, that's fine. Let them speak for themselves. I certainly think that Diggler's sig is perfectly fine. I know what context that is in and I know what kinds of things Diggler posts. He's actually a lot easier to agree with than you are. However, that's not coming from me, that's coming from "other, long time Sioux fans." :silly:

I am curious, does the fact that you joined this board during May of 2005 mean that you just jumped on the Sioux bandwagon less than a year ago? I have to assume the answer is yes based on the logic above. And Diggler's a fake because he has become a fan of one of better players on his favorite team? Dang, my head is spinning.

Oh, the irony. :silly: :

Yeah that's exactly what it means, you're good. If you guys are going to force me to defend my opinions than the least you can do is answer the questions I've brought up in regards to everyone defending phil and making a joke out of this, the fact is you can't.

I'm sorry, but don't lump everyone else, "long time Sioux fan" or otherwise with your opinion. If those "long time Sioux fans" wish to have a problem with a poster or posters on this board, that's fine. Let them speak for themselves. I certainly think that Diggler's sig is perfectly fine. I know what context that is in and I know what kinds of things Diggler posts. He's actually a lot easier to agree with than you are. However, that's not coming from me, that's coming from "other, long time Sioux fans." :silly:

Let's not get started on the "one way street" known as REDWINGSPORTS.COM, alright.

No, you should consider the source and move on with your day.

Because you guys are the experts. If you really want to know there sdog, I can guarantee I know more of what goes on with this team than you can fantasize about. The real irony here is you attack me for attacking others, but yet you feel it's ok, hypocrit.

I have only read the past few posts as I often do not go back to read through threads with much detail.

However, this much I either know or believe to be true . . . .

1. I have had the pleasure of meeting The Triouxper and he is about as knowledgeable of a hockey fan as I have ever met. When he speaks, many people listen. He spoke highly of Oshie before most of us had nary of clue of who Oshie was.

2. I have no problem with anyone dishing criticism of Kisshole. From the games during recruiting, to the press conference, to his classless statements in dishing the Badgers when there was no reason or need to do so, to the cup on the ear at The Kohl, to his always looking for the puck rather than passing the puck, he deserves every bit of flack he is given. Is he good? Sure. Is he a cancer? That remains to be seen. Does he play with the heart and desire of Oshie, every shift? No way.

3. Oshie is special. He hits as hard as he takes a hit. He goes hard to the net. He will scrum to protect his teammates. He does magical things with the puck. His heart is the size of Kessel's head.

4. ROY? Toews. Oshie. Kessel. In that order. You read it hear first.