SiouxSports.com Forum

Retaliation? or cheap shot?

southpaw

i bet you and the avatar have private "gooning" lessons, so you can get your fighting fix anytime she steps on the ice :silly:

That's right. She may be small, but she can get your helmet off, your jersey over your head, and three upper-cuts before you have any idea it's even happening.

And before anyone takes this post seriously......you really should meet me, I'm not.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you'll agree that prpich is a cheap, classless, no-talen turd? and toews too? cause he made an illegal trip. what about oshie, smaby, lee, and every sioux player who has ever done anything illegal during the game. even the holy one spirko is apparently a cheap, classless no-talent turd because he cheated.

Yeah, I guess you're 100% dead on balls. punkobitch is nothing but a victim. See, you're just splitting hairs now, maybe you're just trying to get me to snarl again, that's what happens when you keep poking a dog with a stick.

Yeah, I guess you're 100% dead on balls. punkobitch is nothing but a victim. See, you're just splitting hairs now, maybe you're just trying to get me to snarl again, that's what happens when you keep poking a dog with a stick.

i'll side with triouxper on that, that's just an obnoxious statement. He's arguing the degree of danger of hurting someone between neuturing someone and blasting someone from behind head first into the boards, not because someone tripped him at center ice....c'mon

Two of the most idiotic and ridiculous things I have ever read on any internet hockey board have occurred in this thread:

1. Congratulations, you have brought Geoff out of hibernation.

2. What if someone wants to fight Paukovich and loses?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never have I seen such pu$$y, loser, gutless, spineless, weasel talk anywhere.

The posters who said these things should hang out on some NHL boards and try to spew that crap. You'd get laughed out of existence.

Have you guys ever heard of the concept of standing up for your teammates?

LOL!!!!!!! Cracking me up.

Two of the most idiotic and ridiculous things I have ever read on any internet hockey board have occurred in this thread:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never have I seen such pu$$y, loser, gutless, spineless, weasel talk anywhere.

The posters who said these things should hang out on some NHL boards and try to spew that crap. You'd get laughed out of existence.

:silly:;)

That's right. She may be small, but she can get your helmet off, your jersey over your head, and three upper-cuts before you have any idea it's even happening.

I'm still reeling from the beat-down she gave me at the Ralph. That's the last time I tell her not to use the "f" word at a hockey game. :silly:;)

Huh? Who cares if you lose? Fighting back is the point. Someone will take him out sooner or later. BTW, when did Punkobitch become the Bob Probert of college hockey? Some of you act as if he is invincible should be given all the space he wants.

Two words follow that type of attitude: Game Over.

What is not similar ?

A) We know what Paukovich did to Bina.

B) We have a pretty good idea that what Prpich did to Paukovich was in retaliation for what Paukovich did to Bina.

C) No one has provided any evidence to suggest that a Gopher player checked Paukovich from behind in retaliation for something Paukovich did to a Gopher player. You are simply assuming that this is the case. You could be right. You could be wrong. Neither of us knows for sure.

You said that Paukovich's hit on Bina was unprovoked. So why isn't it possible that the Gopher hits on Paukovich were unprovoked as well?

I ask this question in all seriousness because I've never noticed paukovich in any of his games against the Gophers, but is he known as a cheap, dangerous player outside of his scraps against UND? I'm not defending the hit against Bina one bit, but is he known across the league for excessive penaly minutes, cfb, dqs, etc., etc.?

Huh? Who cares if you lose? Fighting back is the point.

I thought the point was to extract a measure of revenge and send a message that nobody on an opposing team should cheap-shot players on your team. If you fight someone on the other team and lose, what kind of message does that send? Why should the other team stop the dirty play if their players know that they can beat up your players?

The message is this: If you take liberties with our players you are going to have to fight.

The message is this: We are team and we are going to stand up for one another.

If fear of losing is what primarily motivates you then you should find something to occupy yourself at which you'll never lose. Lots luck.

What do you think is going through Punkobtich's mind? "Hey, I can take out any of these guys any time I choose and they're not gonna do a damn thing about it."

As I said earlier, in that situation: Game Over.

College hockey is not the NHL. Different rules, different ways of handling things.

A) We know what Paukovich did to Bina.

B) We have a pretty good idea that what Prpich did to Paukovich was in retaliation for what Paukovich did to Bina.

C) No one has provided any evidence to suggest that a Gopher player checked Paukovich from behind in retaliation for something Paukovich did to a Gopher player. You are simply assuming that this is the case. You could be right. You could be wrong. Neither of us knows for sure.

You said that Paukovich's hit on Bina was unprovoked. So why isn't it possible that the Gopher hits on Paukovich were unprovoked as well?

That's why I'm confused here PCM, I never said the goopher hits were in retaliation, I just said they hit punkobitch twice, then asked if he (punkobitch) went after any goopher players. I never intended it to sound like the goophers went after punky in a retalitory type act. I was amazed that punky didn't try to behead one of them after being smoked from behind twice. This wasn't the case last friday after Prphc gave him the high crotch present, and punky took out his frustrations on TJ, and Finley. Thus the question, why didn't punky go after one of the goophies, or did he ?

I'm still reeling from the beat-down she gave me at the Ralph. That's the last time I tell her not to use the "f" word at a hockey game. :silly:;)

I think that beat-down stemmed from when you stole her cotton candy. Bad PCM! Lucky your daughter was there to talk her down!

"Don't make me climb over this glass!"

and as far as mafia man's comment, i believe they do, but they also lead the league in the "coming in for the hit, player turns, try to hold up, they fall down" checking from behinds in the league, although some of them are very much deserved, and more of a message needs to be sent about the infraction, it's too "easy" for a team...such as denver...to "draw" the checking from behind penalty, especially on a team as aggressive as UND. UND has always been a top of league in PIM, but due to aggressiveness and not dirty play.

UND leading the league in PIM's is due to "aggressiveness". However, if Minnesota lead the league in penalties, I can already hear the cries on this board of what a bunch of classless goons the Gophers are.

Take your green and white colored goggles off once in a while.

And Mr. Perfect how many of those were legit and how many were committed against the Sioux that weren't called,hmmm at least three from the last weekend. No way was Fabians a CFB,Finleys was borderline.Hockey is still a contact sport and if other teams turn there backs or try to avoid contact the refs have to be smarter than that.The WCHA leads all leagues in CFB maybe the other leagues have figured something out hmmmmm :silly:

Who said I was perfect, raynman03? Maybe you're right, it's all a big gigantic conspiracy against the Sioux. Someone call the White House!

If you have watched enough games this season and can give me your estimate of "legit" vs non-legit CFB's, be my guest.

As Arthur Fonzerelli would say, exactamundo!!!

Ya see, it's ironic that you would bring up Fonzie. He proved himself as a youth and after that nobody f***** with him. He got all the space he needed.

Incredible. Truly incredible. I never thought I would eveer see Sioux hockey fans feel this way.

I ask this question in all seriousness because I've never noticed paukovich in any of his games against the Gophers, but is he known as a cheap, dangerous player outside of his scraps against UND? I'm not defending the hit against Bina one bit, but is he known across the league for excessive penaly minutes, cfb, dqs, etc., etc.?

I know that CC fans don't like Paukovich. UND fans don't like him for obvious reasons. I know there were concerns about the number of undisciplined penalties he was taking last season. One of the Denver newspapers did a story about it. I don't know how players, coaches and fans from other teams view him.

I do know that Paukovich's average number of penalty minutes per game this season is 33 percent lower than it was a year go. He has been called for checking from behind twice this season and for charging a couple of times, so it's not as if some of his questionable play has gone unnoticed and unpunished. Otherwise, there's not much to indicate that he's been gooning it up on a regular basis.

Until after Prpich's "love tap" at center ice during the third period of Friday's game, I hadn't seen Paukovich do anything cheap or dirty to any Sioux player in the 3+ games played since the Bina incident Of course, the players on the ice have a totally different perspective of the situation.

Who said I was perfect, raynman03? Maybe you're right, it's all a big gigantic conspiracy against the Sioux. Someone call the White House!

If you have watched enough games this season and can give me your estimate of "legit" vs non-legit CFB's, be my guest.

Staffords cfb in Duluth,player not even close to the boards and sideways, Fabians in Denver, Cook turned at the last second. Three that should have been called and were not are Punkavitch"s 2 on Finley and Oshie and Danny boys on Prpich at the Ralph. If you perfer to wear your Maroon and golds glasses thats fine I prefer green and white maybe you need to go over to GPL, if you don't like the way the Sioux play. For someone you professes to be a long time fan you sure couldn't have enjoyed Gino's or Dean's teams for their rough play.Maybe in St. cloud when one of our guys was cfb and Blais sent Matt Henderson and Scott Kirton out he was doing a bad thing :silly:coach Seems like you hide behind the same thing as well

Staffords cfb in Duluth,player not even close to the boards and sideways, Fabians in Denver, Cook turned at the last second. Three that should have been called and were not are Punkavitch"s 2 on Finley and Oshie and Danny boys on Prpich at the Ralph.If you perfer to wear your Maroon and golds glasses thats fine i prefer green and white matbe you need to go over to GPL if you don't like the way the Sioux play. For someone you prfesses to be a long time fan you sure couldn't have enjoyed Gino's or Dean's teams for there rough play.Maybe in St. cloud when one of our guys was cfb and Blais sent Matt Henderson and Scott Kirton out he was doing a bad thing :silly:

My next avatar will be that of a tattoo that I have on the back of my left shoulderblade: the old Blackhawk-style Sioux logo with the words "NORTH DAKOTA" above it in black and "FIGHTING SIOUX" below it. Feel free to continue questioning my loyalty.

A few pointers on your post, too. Feel free to add a punctuation mark now and then. It makes it so much easier for the reader. Also, there is a difference between "there," "their," and "they're." Grab a dictionary in your spare time and brush up on some word usage.

Maybe Prpich should have Bertuzzi'd Paukovich so that while being banned from college hockey for the rest of the season, at least he'd have earned respect of some posters hiding behind avatars on a message board.

What the hell are you talking about? Hiding? Who is hiding? Secondly, what Punk did to R.B. was far closer to Bertuzzi taking out Steve Moore than what Prpich did to Punk.