SiouxSports.com Forum

Retaliation? or cheap shot?

southpaw

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be honored to autograph a puck for your 4-year-old. I'll bet he doesn't have a single puck signed by a sudo-journalist. ;)

Oh, that's not what you meant... :silly:

i sit right below the press box, in 301, which level are you on, with the radio and tv or the lower with all the laptops and announcer??

OK, speaking of me coming up to Grand Forks...let's say I purchase an authentic white Nike jersey from REA or Scheel's. I would want authentic customization on the sleeves and the back, specifically, the number 19 and my name. I've heard whispers that REA's "authentic" customization jobs leave something to be desired. Is there any truth to that rumor?

i sit right below the press box, in 301, which level are you on, with the radio and tv or the lower with all the laptops and announcer??

I'm on the lower level normally to the left of the red line (facing the ice). And laptops are for wimps! :silly:

I'm on the lower level normally to the left of the red line (facing the ice). And laptops are for wimps! ;)

i've probably seen you every game i've been too this year, i'm the big bald guy, usually sat nights, with the North Stars beanie and hoodie right up against the railing....i thought it was the cats ass that i had seats 1 & 2....until that first game when i found out there are no stairs there and i have to walk through 18 people to get to em :silly:

Mafiaman section 302 row I seat 4 stop up shake hands and I will buy you a beverage of you choice. I'am at every home game :silly:

raynman, at the harvard series, did you have a very curious little girl sitting by you that was tattling to you on her dad for saying "bad words" and "farting"??

i've probably seen you every game i've been too this year, i'm the big bald guy, usually sat nights, with the North Stars beanie and hoodie right up against the railing....

I remember seeing you. I hope you didn't take it personally when I yelled, "Madano sucks!" ;)

i thought it was the cats ass that i had seats 1 & 2....until that first game when i found out there are no stairs there and i have to walk through 18 people to get to em :silly:

There's no center aisle there, right?

I remember seeing you. I hope you didn't take it personally when I yelled, "Madano sucks!" :D

There's no center aisle there, right?

i don't take it personally, after the olympics, i'm not a fan of him very much anymore either.... and no center aisle which is a blessing and a curse.....nobody walks in front of you during the game, but son of a if you don't have to make everyone in the row get up for you...i'm pretty good about not having to leave, but the wife is a whole different story.. ;)

If their was I don't remember that, It sounds like we are neighbors though :silly:

my normal seats are right over there by you... but for the harvard series, my neighbor gave me two tickets, so my daughter and i went, and by the second period, she had made friends with the guy sitting next to us, we were in 302 seats 1 and 2, very top row, and while making friends she decided to tell the guy that i was swearing and farting...very embarrassing for me(more so cuz i wasn't), very entertaining for her and whoever he was

Who's sig did you want on it ?

My son has been a fan of Jordan Parise ever since Jordan flipped a game-puck from a game in Houghton last winter to him. We were sitting right behind the team bench. Jordan also slid a piece of gum in between the plexi-glass for him.