SiouxSports.com Forum

Kessel in Madison

WiSioux

Actually, there are 14 locker rooms in the Ralph.... Or that's what's in the tour guide of the Ralph LOL

I think they may have added a 15th. It's that old 1964 house trailer parked by Gateway Dr. It's been dedicated for Gopher use only. ;) In fact I think a family of Gophers may already be residents.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather than just arguing about which school's fans are more classless (which, by the way, is being overused ad naseum throughout this board) why don't all the fans from the sioux and gophers get together, get on their respective sides, and all together whip it out and measure, see whose is bigger??? this is a sickening thread every time, not just this time, every time....... you should all just be thanking your respective GOD that you are a fan of an elite program in the finest conference in all of hockey...period... kessel is good, oshie is good... some sioux fans are idiots, some gopher fans are idiots.....these aren't discussions, they aren't even good, entertaining arguments.....they are a bunch of pointless attacks on people similar to d!(k measuring contests....POINTLESS

LOCK THIS THREAD

Your right about this thread getting way out of hand. Mafiaman wanted to know who the source was who said Irmen got spit on and I told him. Then Triouxper and others start a flame fest on these people. Triouxper,before you tell me to go back to Gopher "puke"Live remember I just reported what Mafiaman requested.

Your response is exactly what I'm talking about. You seem to have a hard time responding to a post without ripping that person.

That's not entirely true. It should read " I rip on that person if that person happens to be an idot". But that's OK, see you'll never hurt my feelings because I realize this is a message board full of opinions, and we all know what they say about opinions.

Rather than just arguing about which school's fans are more classless (which, by the way, is being overused ad naseum throughout this board) why don't all the fans from the sioux and gophers get together, get on their respective sides, and all together whip it out and measure, see whose is bigger??? this is a sickening thread every time, not just this time, every time....... you should all just be thanking your respective GOD that you are a fan of an elite program in the finest conference in all of hockey...period... kessel is good, oshie is good... some sioux fans are idiots, some gopher fans are idiots.....these aren't discussions, they aren't even good, entertaining arguments.....they are a bunch of pointless attacks on people similar to d!(k measuring contests....POINTLESS

LOCK THIS THREAD

Seriously going off topic but it reminds me of a Milton Berle story. It was rumored that Berle had the largerst unit in show business. One day some guy challenges him to "Whip it out" and prove it. Berle said he would, but he would "Only take out enough to win"

Classic.

Do I need to remind you of the beer bong picture incident, about which you never admitted you had the wrong guy. And you don't talk smack? You can't understand why people overeact, that post was real constructive wasn't it, slappy. You don't have to say certain people, you can say my name, everyone knows who you mean.

This what I just can't understand about you. The only comment I made about that beer bong picture was joking about the possiblity of it being whatshisname. I also said that if it was him, BIG DEAL! If that's the only reason you have for stalking me and jumping on every single word I post then get a grip. You take all of this way too seriously. Seriously Francis, lighten up. ;)

Seriously going off topic but it reminds me of a Milton Berle story. It was rumored that Berle had the largerst unit in show business. One day some guy challenges him to "Whip it out" and prove it. Berle said he would, but he would "Only take out enough to win"

Classic.

That's damn funny.

This what I just can't understand about you. I never said anything about the beer bong, I made a light-hearted comment about the possiblity the picture was of a Sioux player. I also said that if it was him, BIG DEAL! You take all of this way too seriously. Please, lighten up and stay the hell away from me because I can't say a single word without you having a conniption.

This is what I don't understand about you. You are still not willing to admit you were wrong. Just a question, how can I stay away from you, I'm quite sure I'm nowhere near you. Once again, you come here of your own free will, if you don't like the nature of the discussion, don't read it or go to gpl where people think like you do.

This what I just can't understand about you. The only comment I made about that beer bong picture was joking about the possiblity of it being whatshisname. I also said that if it was him, BIG DEAL! If that's the only reason you have for stalking me and jumping on every single word I post then get a grip. You take all of this way too seriously. Seriously Francis, lighten up. ;)

Look, man, quit posting inacurate and inconsistent information, and I won't jump on you. OK?

Now I'm wrong for something I never did. This is getting ridiculous. Where is the ignore feature?

Slappy, you just don't get it do you. We don't want to hear about your classless dirty program anymore from Don Lucifer down to the one move wonder. Your team has a total disrespect for rules, regulations and fair play. Its anything goes as long as you don't get caught and sweep it under the carpet if you do. Since you don't believe you are finding fair play here why not do us all a favor and move to another teams site. Try out the UNH site and find out how an honorable coach correctly deals with a player behaviour problem.

http://www.uscho.com/news/id,11777/UNHSusp...ameAtMaine.html

Slappy, you just don't get it do you. We don't want to hear about your classless dirty program anymore from Don Lucifer down to the one move wonder. Your team has a total disrespect for rules, regulations and fair play. Its anything goes as long as you don't get caught and sweep it under the carpet if you do. Since you don't believe you are finding fair play here why not do us all a favor and move to another teams site. Try out the UNH site and find out how an honorable coach correctly deals with a player behaviour problem.

Amen brother, amen.

Don Lucia is the definition of class. You on the other hand need help. Do you hear yourself? You just whine and whine about the gopher program making ridiculous accusations, calling it a dirty program. You just sound so stupid. It's sad that you don't hear yourself and realize how pathetic you really sound. You hate the Gophers, we get it. But calling it a dirty program doesn't make it true. Don Lucia is very well respected in the world of college hockey not associated with siouxsports.com. He runs an incredibly clean program and always has in all three head coaching tenures at Fairbanks, CC, and the "U." Maybe you should worry more about your own team whose season is going to end about a month before the Gophers season will. I know the lack of success your team is having this year is tough and you have to rip other programs to make yourself feel better but this is just pathetic. You sir, need to get a life and stop having these delusional and irrational thoughts of a "dirty" Gopher program.

Don Lucia is the definition of class. You on the other hand need help. Do you hear yourself? You just whine and whine about the gopher program making ridiculous accusations, calling it a dirty program. You just sound so stupid. It's sad that you don't hear yourself and realize how pathetic you really sound. You hate the Gophers, we get it. But calling it a dirty program doesn't make it true. Don Lucia is very well respected in the world of college hockey not associated with siouxsports.com. He runs an incredibly clean program and always has in all three head coaching tenures at Fairbanks, CC, and the "U." Maybe you should worry more about your own team whose season is going to end about a month before the Gophers season will. I know the lack of success your team is having this year is tough and you have to rip other programs to make yourself feel better but this is just pathetic. You sir, need to get a life and stop having these delusional and irrational thoughts of a "dirty" Gopher program.

Sadly, be careful what you say, last year a lot of people were counting UND down and out, but they made steam at the end of the season and made it to the FF...Never count a good WCHA program out of it....

That said, my personal opinion of Lucia is class all the way and a lot of the viterol here is sour grapes...

WPoS

Sadly, be careful what you say, last year a lot of people were counting UND down and out, but they made steam at the end of the season and made it to the FF...Never count a good WCHA program out of it....

That said, my personal opinion of Lucia is class all the way and a lot of the viterol here is sour grapes...

WPoS

Maybe so, but Lucia's claim that basically, wherever there's a fight, there's a Sioux player involved isn't very classy, IMO. But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt otherwise.

I don't want to get into a flame fest, but Buckysucks, if Lucia is the definition of class, then you certainly could take a page out of his book.

Insinuating that a program like UND is down and out is just not classy on a SIOUX message board. It's like calling us the Sue or the Susies or the Siouxsies or the Fighting "Halos." Not respectful at all.

You could have just said "I can understand how frustrated you must feel with some upsetting losses this year. I've been there with the Gophers myself" or something to that effect, but you didn't. Instead, you attack us.

Has Lucia made mistakes handling the character issues with the team (the gloating on ice, the off ice debacles, etc.)? I don't know. I really don't know what goes on at the "U." But saying that "Your program is dirtier than ours and you're just saying ours is dirty because you are jealous/frustrated at your team's performance and need to lash out to make yourself feel better" isn't classy at all.

Hey Triouxper - was this what you meant when you were talking about "Skippy"?

I'm not taking this bait. ;)