SiouxSports.com Forum

Kessel in Madison

WiSioux

KESSEL's Goal in Madison was AWESOME just admit it please!!!!!!If the shoe was on the other foot you would love it just as much!!!!!! GOD I just love listening to all the B.S. from Sioux fans about what a bad pearson Phil KESSEL is for taunting the poor Badger fans... keep up the ranting an raveing it is fun to listen to...

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KESSEL's Goal in Madison was AWESOME just admit it please!!!!!!If the shoe was on the other foot you would love it just as much!!!!!! GOD I just love listening to all the B.S. from Sioux fans about what a bad pearson Phil KESSEL is for taunting the poor Badger fans... keep up the ranting an raveing it is fun to listen to...

Just like I love listening to all of the Gopher fans coming in and campaigning to SIOUX fans to root for the GOPHERS. I mean, if I went to GPL and campaigned to the masses there that the SIOUX are the team to root for, surely you'd take me seriously.

Or maybe I should go to GPL and rant about how awesome TJ Oshie is and how he has a legitamite chance of stealing Rookie of the Year honors from Kessel. I mean, surely if Oshie wore maroon and gold, you'd agree with me!

:p

Get a grip on yourself.

it's person i believe..

:p;) ok skippy slapnutz

Or maybe I should go to GPL and rant about how awesome TJ Oshie is and how he has a legitamite chance of stealing Rookie of the Year honors from Kessel. I mean, surely if Oshie wore maroon and gold, you'd agree with me!

:p

Kessel and Oshie have both played in 20 conference games and the numbers really aren't that close.

Kessel has 9g-14a-23pts, 1.15 points per game. Oshie has 8g-7a-15pts, 0.75 points per game. Oshie will have to have a huge last month with Kessel doing very little to win rookie of the year.

Kessel and Oshie have both played in 20 conference games and the numbers really aren't that close.

Kessel has 9g-14a-23pts, 1.15 points per game. Oshie has 8g-7a-15pts, 0.75 points per game. Oshie will have to have a huge last month with Kessel doing very little to win rookie of the year.

As Woog stated, the majority of Kessel's assists have come because of rebound goals. Have to give the Gopher's credit for having garbage goal getters on their team, which the Sioux seem to be lacking, but that doesn't state that Kessel is better than Oshie. Oshie is the guy who goes to the net, while Kessel will sit in the top slot and shoot while his teammates go to the heavy traffic in front of the net. ;)

As Woog stated, the majority of Kessel's assists have come because of rebound goals. Have to give the Gopher's credit for having garbage goal getters on their team, which the Sioux seem to be lacking, but that doesn't state that Kessel is better than Oshie. Oshie is the guy who goes to the net, while Kessel will sit in the top slot and shoot while his teammates go to the heavy traffic in front of the net. ;)

Does Kessel have more than one even strength goal now?

So, are you saying that the blueliners for the Candian Junior Team are better than those playing in the NHL? I'm confused...

Oh, and that "one-move wonder" getting knocked on his tail joke is getting rather old... just admit it, you guys have HUGE KESSEL ENVY! :p

The Sioux fans all wearing halos joke is rather old as well. Admit it, you have Sioux envy.

I don't think I've heard that one. How does it go?

It really isn't too difficult is it. ;) You keep hooking the lunkers and bringing them up to the side of the boat and I merely give them the bash on the head they both need and deserve. It looks like you hooked the entire school from Gopher Lake in this thread. Well done. ;)

In all the conversation I've read and heard about Irmen's jersey pop, not once did I read anything about him being spit at while in the penalty box. Where did you get that information?

Irmens parents told me about him getting spit on in the penalty box. I'm friends with the Irmen parents

so the source is pretty solid.

Looks like Mariucci is now king of the 'phantom assists'! ;):p

Even Woog commented a few games ago wondering how Kessel got an assist on a particular goal.

I agree that the WCHA ROTY award is Kessel's to lose though.

I'am sure with security standing right there he was getting spit on,come on you guys can do better than that. Maybe they insulted RY-RY :p

Security? Security is a joke at these games. All they care about is seeing a hockey game for free. If you

don't believe me thats fine but it did happen.

Kessel has more goals and twice as many assists. That states he's better.

That's an awful bold statement there. Let's ask Walt Kyle, any scout at the World Juniors, or anyone that knows anything about hockey. Let's just say you would have a hard time convincing too many people that kessel is any "better" than TJ. But hey, if it helps phil's ego, and yours as well, let him garner all of the "individual" awards that he can, there are bigger "team" awards out there which I'm quite sure TJ would rather be a part of.

I'am sure with security standing right there he was getting spit on,come on you guys can do better than that. Maybe they insulted RY-RY :p

Agreed. The visitor penalty box is right next to the tunnel opposite the team benches. There are always security guards and personnel there.

.....but I am best friends with a guy who's cousin lives next door to the godparents of Brian Lee's next door neighbors, and they told me that Minnie students went into the opposing teams' penalty box with a chainsaw and tried to cut off his legs while he was serving a penalty. I swear it's the truth.

Security? Security is a joke at these games. All they care about is seeing a hockey game for free. If you

don't believe me thats fine but it did happen.

And this guy would know because he is friends with irmens parents :p I honestly can't tell you who I feel more sorry for. I hope all of this stuff doesn't cause danny-boy and ry-ry any serious mental anguish years from now. The bottom line is nobody really cares that they don't play here, yet you goopher tools keep trying to make something out of nothing.

Were you there because I was and we sit upper level right across from the penality box and secruity stands right there so I highly doubt he got spit on but it makes for a good excuse :p

Yes, I was at the game (not by the penalty box though) All I'm saying is Security is terrible at alot of he arenas. I happend to tape the game and the TV had a shot of Irmen in the penalty box getting crap

from the fans and the security people were laughing. It didn't show the fans spitting on Irmen but Irmen

told his parents that he got spit on.