SiouxSports.com Forum

2006 West Regional Hockey Tickets

CoteauRinkRat

As a bonus, any person buying tickets on the first day of the public on-sale will have the opportunity to win two tickets to the 2006 Men's Frozen Four

So season ticket holders are not in this drawing because they got their tickets before the first day of public sale? :silly: Well, that blows!

Go Sioux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So season ticket holders are not in this drawing because they got their tickets before the first day of public sale? :silly: Well, that blows!

Go Sioux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Would you like to trade your pre-sale season ticket seats for my Oct 15 seats along with my chance to win tickets to the FF :D

Would you like to trade your pre-sale season ticket seats for my Oct 15 seats along with my chance to win tickets to the FF ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No I don't but I would like another chance at the FF tickets though.

I hope you win them Sprig but keep me in mind if you can't use them and want to get rid of them. Face value of course. :)

Go Sioux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Have only been there once.  Can anyone tell me if Row H, Section 116 is a good view?  Any chance this is too low?  Thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Eight rows up, should be well above the Sioux bench, should have good site lines with nothing blocking your view (others would be a better judge than me, however, I've usually been in upper bowl corner).

I like the row right in front of the suites, not sure what that is, however. Had I been able to get through on the phone, would have asked for that row, which I believe is row R. A-K are below the walkway/entrances to the lower bowl, G-R are above.

Edit: they are up to 116-O now

Are 101 and 116 the lower bowl student sections for regular season games?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The student section is across the ice from 101 and 116 by the penalty box in sections 108 and 109. 101 and 116 are by the team benches.

Edited by Sioux-cia

The student section is across the ice from 101 and 116 by the penalty box in sections 108 and 109. 101 and 116 are by the team benches.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OK, suprised that so many tickets are available for 101 and 116, since season ticket holders had first shot at them over the past several days.

OK, suprised that so many tickets are available for 101 and 116, since season ticket holders had first shot at them over the past several days.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not really surprised. Between the Ralph, the Sioux Boosters and the Alumni Assn, my mailbox gets pretty full this time of year. I'm sure a lot of season ticket holders didn't even open the letter than told them they had 3 days to buy their seats for the Regionals. Heck, I almost forgot to phone to get mine! :crazy:

I'm not really surprised. Between the Ralph, the Sioux Boosters and the Alumni Assn, my mailbox gets pretty full this time of year. I'm sure a lot of season ticket holders didn't even open the letter than told them they had 3 days to buy their seats for the Regionals. Heck, I almost forgot to phone to get mine! :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I couldn't get through until Friday afternoon. I waited 2-5min per call on Wed. and was on hold. On Friday, I got through after waiting 7min. I tried to explain that I couldn't get through Wed. and asked to speak with whomever was in charge. They put me on hold for 18min and no one picked up. I called back (only waited about 35sec.) and they said the supervisor wasn't interested in talking to me and although I did them a favor, a couple of years ago they said I was SOL. We had an awfully small window to order the tcikets and at times long waiting times to get the call through. Might have happened to others.

I couldn't get through until Friday afternoon. I waited 2-5min per call on Wed. and was on hold. On Friday, I got through after waiting 7min. I tried to explain that I couldn't get through Wed. and asked to speak with whomever was in charge. They put me on hold for 18min and no one picked up. I called back (only waited about 35sec.) and they said the supervisor wasn't interested in talking to me and although I did them a favor, a couple of years ago they said I was SOL. We had an awfully small window to order the tcikets and at times long waiting times to get the call through. Might have happened to others.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I couldn't get through via phone or online. Ran to the Ralph after work on the last day and got my seats. I agree that the order window for season ticket holders was very short. Why couldn't we have a couple of weeks before they go public? It's not like they're waiting to see if the event is actually going to take place.

Can someone tell me what order the seats run; for instance, in 116, is seat 1 at the blue line end, or the center red line end of the section? My Sat. morning tickets bought just after 10AM are in 116, seats 15 and 16.

NEW_hockey.jpg

Looks like tickets this morning are in 108, 109, guess that's the student section.

I finally got through at 12:40 on Friday afternoon, and they kindly informed me I was 40 minutes late. [strares blankly unto office wall with jaw open, then doubles over in pain from sudden sickness/] :D

To whomever got my seats in Row E of 107, I'd be happy to trade my Row H seats in 109... best available at 10:15 Sat morning. :lol: