SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux vs. Miami (Ohio)

siouxnami

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are these refs known for calling games very tight?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

College hockey has been called this way since the beginning of last year. CCHA refs continued it through the year and playoffs, and are continuing it this year, obviously.

The Sioux are VERY fortunate to be up 2-0.  That period was pretty much dominated by Miami.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think at least early in the season the goaltenders are going to have to be sharp with all of these young defensemen, however, Brad Berry will get it worked out. Lots of upside to the defense. Sounds like Eades is doing some magic on the power play again this season.

College hockey has been called this way since the beginning of last year. CCHA refs continued it through the year and playoffs, and are continuing it this year, obviously.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think they take it a little far, like Don Cherry once said the fans don't come to the game to see the officals put on a exhibition in officiating

Sioux,CO

I am offended by your logo---I am contacting the NCAA right now to make sure you are not allowed to post in any post season games!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like that logo, but since you are the only poster with Jesus in their handle and you don't approve, the NCAA will reject Sioux,CO's appeal and ban him from using his avatar in Milwaukee