SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux vs. Miami (Ohio)

siouxnami

Will Finley play? Will Toews bury a few? Will Miami provide a challenge? How will the D look? This is an early game but for those of us who watched the PWR when the Sioux were barely .500 last year know that these CCHA games will be important.

I say Sioux 6-3. I would expect that this game will be far more fun than Mich. St. (zzzzzz).

Go Fighting Sioux...

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Finley play? Will Toews bury a few?  Will Miami provide a challenge? How will the D look?  This is an early game but for those of us who watched the PWR when the Sioux were barely .500 last year know that these CCHA games will be important.

I say Sioux 6-3.  I would expect that this game will be far more fun than Mich. St. (zzzzzz).

Go Fighting Sioux...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, Yes, maybe, Great.

They wont score 3 on Jordan

i believe finley plays if all his papers clear with the NC$$. This will be a nice test off the bat for the young D. this is a great way to open a season by playing decent ccha teams. im guessing parise goes 1 and phil the other. this will also be a good test as well to figure out some line combinations if they have not already. toews and oshie start the season with some points along with SZS line if together. i can see toews in on that line as well. really want to see finley play as well!!!

are these games on tv?

sioux 5 miami, oh 2

sioux 4 mich st 3

Talent-wise there is no comparison between the Sioux and Miami of Ohio. I think the Mich. St game will provide a good test and could be a one goal game. I think the Sioux will have enough scoring to make up for any defensive lapses in these games.

Not sure if anyone has asked this but will either of the games be televised in the fargo area?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't believe any games in the L. McFadden are being televised anywhere, on any network or dish.

The only choices this weekend appear to be SLU vs Wisco (Fox Sports North alternate) or Quinnipiac vs Michigan (CSTV) on Friday night, and Bemidji vs Duluth on a local station in the Duluth/Bemidji area on Saturday night.

Think of it this way:  all the frustration regarding Dataflix that will be prevented.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Let me suggest instead of spending money Data Flex for the Sunday's 3:00 pm game, go duck hunting (ducktober) and take your head set and listen to the game on While you are sitting in the Blind.