SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

Wonder what made him get back on the bandwagon?

1st off I have to break the horrible news to you people!!!!! I am a Gopher fan!!! Born in Northern Minnesota nothing I can do to change that......Even Captian Obvious could see that I am GOPHER FAN buy my commits!!!! 2nd Hextall is playing for the Green Machine named the Sioux, there is nothing I can do about that either, but I will still enjoy seeing my Hero's son play college hockey even if it's for the Fighting Sioux!!!! ( to me no big deal). how dare Hextall's son play for a great College Hockey program.....his uncle Dennis only played there and with a list of other great NHL players and 7 NCAA titles to show for it why wouldn't Hextall play at UND.... so now that the news has been broken about my being a Gopher fan!!!! please just know this, I do enjoy the college hockey game and I am blessed with haveing nothing but great college hockey teams with great fans and message boards to bragg all about who is better like this site,GPL, UMDs Penalty box ect....please do not ban me just beacaus I am a fan of another team ok.......

1st off I have to break the horrible news to you people!!!!! I am a Gopher fan!!! Born in Northern Minnesota nothing I can do to change that......Even Captian Obvious could see that I am GOPHER FAN buy my commits!!!! 2nd Hextall is playing for the Green Machine named the Sioux, there is nothing I can do about that either, but I will still enjoy seeing my Hero's son play college hockey even if it's for the Fighting Sioux!!!! ( to me no big deal). how dare Hextall's son play for a great College Hockey program.....his uncle Dennis only played there and with a list of other great NHL players and 7 NCAA titles to show for it why wouldn't Hextall play at UND.... so now that the news has been broken about my being a Gopher fan!!!! please just know this, I do enjoy the college hockey game and I am blessed with haveing nothing but great college hockey teams with great fans and message boards to bragg all about who is better like this site,GPL, UMDs Penalty box ect....please do not ban me just beacaus I am a fan of another team ok.......

wow, big suprise ;):)

OK, back to the business of prospective recruits.

Heisenberg's blog chimes in on Mario and discusses the Alberta Lamoureux's and a few other things.

http://hockeyrecruits.blogspot.com/

"So, does that end the matriculation of Lamoureuxs to North Dakota? Not quite. Up in Drumheller Alberta, Cam Lamoureux is working through his first junior season. Cam is a '89 born power forward from Calgary. While not a progeny of Pierre, Cam's father Roger starred for the Sioux back in the mid-70s. No doubt the Sioux are keeping close tabs on the young winger."

i have a friend that said he saw hak, eades, and jackson with a player in terrace dining center...he said he had red hair and was pretty tall...i asked if he was about as tall as eades, and my friend said "probably". i said it was probably riley nash...nash is like 6'1''- thats kind of tall i guess. anybody have any other input??

EDIT: btw...this was today.

i have a friend that said he saw hak, eades, and jackson with a player in terrace dining center...he said he had red hair and was pretty tall...i asked if he was about as tall as eades, and my friend said "probably". i said it was probably riley nash...nash is like 6'1''- thats kind of tall i guess. anybody have any other input??

Ask your friend if he looked liked the guy in this link:

http://www.bchl.bc.ca/leagues/rosters_prof...playerID=175980

Taking him to Terrace and not Wilke... Good Choice Hak... :(:)

So I'm sitting here at work in the Union, not really doing much of anything and then Coach Hak walks right past me to a kid sitting on the couch watching tv. Apparently we have another recruit in town tonight. Hak asked how they did last night and he said that they lost. I didn't get the chance to read his entire jacket but it was black with white writing (like that helps) and said Elite in the largest font with a few words above and below it.

He was tall, but not huge, about the same heigh as Hak. Dark hair, short, kinda a buzz cut. Any ideas who?

So I'm sitting here at work in the Union, not really doing much of anything and then Coach Hak walks right past me to a kid sitting on the couch watching tv. Apparently we have another recruit in town tonight. Hak asked how they did last night and he said that they lost. I didn't get the chance to read his entire jacket but it was black with white writing (like that helps) and said Elite in the largest font with a few words above and below it.

He was tall, but not huge, about the same heigh as Hak. Dark hair, short, kinda a buzz cut. Any ideas who?

:blush: that narrows it down

This could be a stretch and doesn't really go with the sighting, but if you look on the USHL site you'll notice that Gregoire did not dress in either of Lincoln's games this weekend. There is nothing on the team sight about him being out of the lineup, so maybe, just maybe, he was visiting. Like I said its a stretch, but its possible.

This could be a stretch and doesn't really go with the sighting, but if you look on the USHL site you'll notice that Gregoire did not dress in either of Lincoln's games this weekend. There is nothing on the team sight about him being out of the lineup, so maybe, just maybe, he was visiting. Like I said its a stretch, but its possible.

I thought that too, but it didn't really look a whole lot like him when I looked over there last night.