SiouxSports.com Forum

See ya later Matt Greene

pro17

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard from a reliable source, "The SOURCE" he will indeed be leaving for the NHL.  He is finalizing his contract and that came from Greene himself!  :huh:  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice try, however, there have n't been any NHL contracted signed since the lockout. There will not be any contract until the CBA is ratified. Apparently the Players and owners have to go through 600 pages of agreement.

I'd love to see Matt back for another season.  The Sioux will be thin enough at defense the way it is.  They better get the goals per game up to about 7.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed. With the addition of Toews, Duncan, etc., the offense will have to really compensate for a younger, thinner D. Chorney, Lee, etc. will definitely need to step up early, and often.

I heard from a reliable source, "The SOURCE" he will indeed be leaving for the NHL.  He is finalizing his contract and that came from Greene himself!  :huh:  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If the report is from "THE SOURCE" than good-bye and Godspeed Matt and thanks for some great memories. Here is wishing you meet Mr. Punkabitch in a intra-squad game down the line and introduce your elbow to his chin. . . . repeatedly.

All the best.

lets get some hats and shirts going, im sure we could fill a large quantity order very fast for both items..i'm down

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think we need to re-do some t-shirts that I wore a long time ago..."The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" t-shirts. Anyone remember those? That could be on the back and in smaller words on the front could be "siouxsports.com".

The Good...Sioux logo.

The Bad...Badger logo.

The Ugly...Gopher logo.

Of course, I could get my screenprinter to get the appropriate licensing fees from the schools. :D

I think we need to re-do some t-shirts that I wore a long time ago..."The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" t-shirts.  Anyone remember those?  That could be on the back and in smaller words on the front could be "siouxsports.com".

The Good...Sioux logo.

The Bad...Badger logo.

The Ugly...Gopher logo. 

Of course, I could get my screenprinter to get the appropriate licensing fees from the schools.  :D

I like that!

thats the shirt they wear at SOUTHGATE BAR in grand forks. i have seen the servers wearing them. sweet shirt...

I think we need to re-do some t-shirts that I wore a long time ago..."The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" t-shirts. Anyone remember those? That could be on the back and in smaller words on the front could be "siouxsports.com".

The Good...Sioux logo.

The Bad...Badger logo.

The Ugly...Gopher logo.

Of course, I could get my screenprinter to get the appropriate licensing fees from the schools. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think we need to re-do some t-shirts that I wore a long time ago..."The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" t-shirts.  Anyone remember those?  That could be on the back and in smaller words on the front could be "siouxsports.com".

The Good...Sioux logo.

The Bad...Badger logo.

The Ugly...Gopher logo. 

Of course, I could get my screenprinter to get the appropriate licensing fees from the schools.  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why don't you check with Southgate and find out who they use and save the fees??? :lol:

The Good...Sioux logo.

The Bad...Badger logo.

The Ugly...Gopher logo.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I still have my shirt like that, and the idea with the Badgers and the Gophers is excellent.

I had to 86 mine a couple of years ago.  It dated back to at least 1990.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Late 1992 or early 1993. The bookstore had a display case in Wilkerson on the steps and I hiked to buy one the day after they put one in there.

I nearly fell down the steps when I saw it.

:D

I heard from a reliable source, "The SOURCE" he will indeed be leaving for the NHL.  He is finalizing his contract and that came from Greene himself!  :D  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

With the signing of Joe Finley, this must be true. Greene would have eaten a HUGE number of minutes next year. Not only does this mean there will be a frosh replacing a senior, but the other freshmen will see much more ice time..

I'm still going to wait until the official announcement, as all NHL teams have a ways to go between now and the start of the season, but it wouldn't really surprise me if he leaves.

Matt, we'd love to have you back, but if you choose to leave...Good Luck!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I read that today was the first day free agents and roster moves ( buyouts, trades, etc.) could be made. So far, nothing except Amonte and LeClair out on the street.