SiouxSports.com Forum

Kupchella going to Marshall University?

choyt3

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I'm confused. IMO, it will always be UND, not UND. I am a BISON, born and raised, so the sioux will always be 2nd best. Great job on the hockey finals and I root for you to continue to make North Dakota proud in that respect. I hope your future president and Buning will take the plunge into DI.

Once again the bi-son fans show the inferiority complex over and over again and again they will always be the Sioux wanna be's. The bi-son will always be the 2nd Division I school in the state and will always be the Fighting Sioux's breakfast, lunch, and dinner. for the "bundering turder" crowd that's supper. :sad: Just remember bi-son fans your hockey team will "NEVER" beat ours...... oh yeah you don't have a hockey team. And it won't be long until the Fighting Sioux Football, Basketball, Baseball, and Track and Field teams invite you to be our meals again!!

Oh by the way be thankful we still don't have a Wrestling team or we'd have you for lunch there too. Nothin better than a little "bison stew" and skins for those cold, cold North Dakota winters. REMEMBER it is the "State of NORTH DAKOTA"

and not north dakota state ;)

Oh by the way be thankful we still don't have a Wrestling team or we'd have you for lunch there too.  Nothin better than a little "bison stew" and skins for those cold, cold  North Dakota winters.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So why did UND quite their wrestling program?

Since he isn't gone yet, I'd like to know if there is anything I, as an alum, can do to help Kupchella succeed? Does he need help? Should we pass around the hat to fund the "Bribe Marshall Fund?"

I feel we aren't doing our part to further Kupchella's Marshall University career.

Once again the bi-son fans show the inferiority complex over and over again and again they will always be the Sioux wanna be's. The bi-son will always be the 2nd Division I school in the state and will always be the Fighting Sioux's breakfast, lunch, and dinner. for the "bundering turder" crowd that's supper. :sad:  Just remember bi-son fans your hockey team will "NEVER" beat ours...... oh yeah you don't have a hockey team.  And it won't be long until the Fighting Sioux Football, Basketball, Baseball, and Track and Field teams invite you to be our meals again!!

Oh by the way be thankful we still don't have a Wrestling team or we'd have you for lunch there too.  Nothin better than a little "bison stew" and skins for those cold, cold  North Dakota winters.  REMEMBER it is the "State of NORTH DAKOTA"

and not north dakota state  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

UND Hockey - You are stooping to the level of many NDSU fans with your rather immature comments. They just prompt Bison fans to respond with more crap. Please stop - we all prefer that the Bison fans go back to their board or contribute rational posts. Thanks!

If you're apply for a job, shouldn't you have somewhat of a vision that you can talk about during interviews?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's such a whacky quote that I won't even attempt to interpret what it's supposed to mean.