SiouxSports.com Forum

The NFL Draft

bigmrg74

you can post that junk on your website,  could care less here at siouxsports

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please do not presume to speak for everyone, as I am interested to see how we stack up with other leagues draftwise. If he was writing to flame, I could understand, but it was informative, not a flame.

That is nuts! I never even knew he was considered a prospect. Congratulations to John and good luck!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He was considered a sleeper pick by the nfl draft blitz crew, if you didn't know Tom Brady and Terrell Davis were also sleeper picks ;) probably won't happen for john but they said the same thing about these two?:D

read my post again, I never said I spoke for everyone. hmmm

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You realize you put "you can" instead of "can you"? I assume bigmrg74 knows he can post "that junk" on "his website" without you telling him he can.

I agree with others that this information is not junk, and I'm glad he posted it here (and because it opened up discussion of the NFL draft & Bowenkamp situation). BigGame is right in assuming you spoke for everyone using "siouxsports" and never the word "I".

Congratulations to Bowenkamp, I think that is awesome. I have only been following UND football since the late 90's when I went to UND, but I personally think that he is the best quarterback to have played for North Dakota. He is a pure pocket passer and has all the physical tools that a quarterback should. Even though the Vikings are my 32nd favorite team in the NFL, I will follow them more closely now, and I hope that John can have the opportunity to make the team. Good luck, Bow!!

I agree it was better news for DII football than the GLIAC in general (after all - we made Ferris, MTU and okay, I'll say it...GVSU our biatches :lol: last season - even with all those NFL Prospects!) Back off the monster...and for gods sake don't hook up your jumper cables to those bolts....that's all I gotta say!! :D;):lol:

Ohh, I find it so cuTe that CRR replied to my/our message but quickly deleted it!  Yeah I saw it....Why did you delete it (not you Monster but CRR):D?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very mature statement

I deleted it, because when I realize I had written something that was out of haste, I thought it would be better to just delete it. Is that a good enough reason?

See that Chad Mustard has a tryout for the Browns

Murray State CB Laroni Gallishaw, Minnesota Vikings (tryout)

North Dakota State DT Isaac Snell, New York Jets

North Dakota TE Chad Mustard, Cleveland Browns (tryout)

Northeastern ILB Liam Ezekiel, Buffalo Bills

Northern Arizona FS Jeremy Thornburg, Philadelphia Eagles