SiouxSports.com Forum

There's a new Doug Flutie

nodakvindy

I have the hottest coolest wife with 3 children that just got back from Florida a couple weeks ago,that's trying to figure a way to get there.  We just talked to some friends that are there, we got to figure this deal out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I never knew that. This is tenor-sax Dan. I am suprised I never realized this.

I have the hottest coolest wife with 3 children that just got back from Florida a couple weeks ago,that's trying to figure a way to get there.  We just talked to some friends that are there, we got to figure this deal out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Flatbed your butts up here Larry...It's going to be priceless...

It's a beautiful, sunny day here in Columbus. And the city has now been declared a Rodent-free zone.

Also, usually there is a party or gathering on the Friday for the Sioux fans...Does anyone know where this is? I'm thinking the Crowne, but I would appreciate knowing...

Going to the Hobey presentation. Then an open skate. Should be a great day.

Supertrex-My posts last night may have been affected by a couple victory Tequila shots. My wife has given me the go ahead to go to Columbus, a couple of us are working on it today. We did have a great time watching the game last night @ Playmakers in Fargo, I'm sure it's nothing like being there though.

Supertrex-My posts last night may have been affected by a couple victory Tequila shots.  My wife has given me the go ahead to go to Columbus, a couple of us are working on it today.  We did have a great time watching the game last night @ Playmakers in Fargo, I'm sure it's nothing like being there though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hope to see you here. There are plenty of tickets available...and empty seats in the sioux section that you can crowd into after you get in the door...

Anybody thought that Belfore could have dressed up a little better than that grey sweatshirt??  Why not a throwback jersey or something.  Something that didn't scream out of shape fat guy.  :lol:  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Out of shape fat guy at the arena? I think that was me.....

Larry

give me a call when you get in. I am staying up in Dublin, but might venture downtown tonight if that is where everyone is. 701-238-7384

The silence you hear is my gopherfan packed charter flight on the way back to Minneapolis on saturday night. Silence is Golden!!! :ohmy:

Petey23

Tried to call ya, left a message with my cell #. Just booked my flight out of Fargo tomorrow morning @ 8:20am, get into Columbus @ 1:00 pm. Got a room @ the Crown Plaza and a prime ticket for the game. Fly back 10:30 am Sunday and get back to Fargo @ 3:00 pm. Not bad for a last minute put together. I'm pumped for #8-GO SIOUX.