SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. gophers

Let'sGoHawks!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just love when all of you make fun of my name. It is the first resort of small minded people. Funny, how it is always the Sioux fan that goes there first. Even St.Cloud fans make the funny yellowsnow comments after the short bus riding sioux fans. There now you made me mad and I slung mud. The last time I promise, but you all pushed me over the edge. Making fun of my name usually does that.

The Sioux finished by beating Duluth and being tied by 9th place St.Cloud.  They then lost to Denver and beat a gopher team that is horrible according to you guys.  So basically they beat noone and tied St.Cloud. NICE FINISH.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have one word for you Prozac. :angry:

You will get no respect here yellowhog.....Take a look at line four below in your member data..

Group: Members

Member No.: 584

You are posting in a circle...Now run along and chase after pissstar from earlier..You two are very similar...

I should have known that some of the Skippys would be coming out of the woodwork this week. They are feeling insecure about their team (rightfully so) and for some strange reason seem to think that they can right their insecurities by make unfounded boasts on the Sioux Chat. The Gopher regulars on this chat are welcome because they know what they are talking about. As for the rest of you, you truly are pathetic. If you are loosing sleep because the Sioux are currently the better team and have the stronger class of incoming recruits that is your problem not ours. Even when our team is doing poorly, most of us wouldn't waste our time posting on your love-in site so do us all a favor and buzz off :angry:

Could you two quit quoting each other.

Being hot is nice. It will not prevent your team from being pushed to the absolute edge in it's title pursuits.

'00 Maine - Defending Champs - 12-0-1 going into the semis. UND beats them.

'01 BC - Finishes on a 10-0-0 run. Taken to OT in Final by UND.

'02 Gophers - Finishes 11-1-0. Taken to OT in Final by Maine.

'03 Gophers - Finishes 10-0-1. Needs P. Martin save and OT to beat Michigan.

'04 Maine - Finishes 10-0-0 before losing in Final.

It's going to come down to getting the breaks and playing great. I'm very confident both UND and the Gophers are going to play great.

Here is where you really don't get it.  Minnesota would never have been blasted out if it's own rink. 

When I said "blasted", I meant getting blown out of a game with CC. It had nothing to do with where they played. :angry:

Yeah, then the only 2 posters who can post on this board are PCM (for the greenies) and Sagard (for the goldies).

Let the grudge match begin!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HA HA that would be funny, I agree there should be one spokesman for Sioux Nation and one spokesman for the rodents from Goofy Land. Maybe they can use Goofy himself as their spokesman as he is on par with Pissstar and Yellowbelly.