SiouxSports.com Forum

Brady Murray done for the year

Skateblade

get well soon brady! he is my favorite player on the sioux! and I think he is your best player, does anyone have any pictures of him? or know were i can get pictures of him?(I am making a collage) if so i will give you my email to send them to me.

Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for him getting hurt, it hurts the teams chances of going far in the playoffs.  I also do think he has a chance of becoming All American.  But, he was 5th on the team this season in points per game.  That doesn't seem very All american to me.  Also is PPG dropped from a 1.24 to a .8ppg this may be do to the loss of a pair of studs.  Just try and see my point of how this was disapointing, people (me) were expecting at LEAST 1 pt per game for a player with his talent.  Anyway... I want some wins this weekend.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The reason that his production was down is because he was battling injuries all season. He started out the year hurt with a different injury but played through it. He then injuried his knee and his shoulder and tried to play with both injuries. He is a great player, but it is awfully hard to play when you are hurt. If he's healthy next year, look for a breakout year regardless of who he is playing with.

That is what I was looking for this year!

Yes, I'm sure most of us were. But then he got injured a few times, and that tends to lower the point totals. I agree with skateshattrick, if he remains healthy next year following his surgery, he will be doing great.

In addition, the Sioux lost last year's Western Collegiate Hockey Association rookie of the year, Brady Murray, to knee and shoulder injuries. He had shoulder surgery Thursday in Los Angeles, officially ending his season.

That was in this article.

Speedy recovery to Brady, and I hope you are 100% healthy for your junior year!!

That was in this article.

Speedy recovery to Brady, and I hope you are 100% healthy for your junior year!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah ha. So I guessed right about his trip to LA. Since his rights belong to the team and given who is father is I am certain he got nothing but the best expert care and hopefully will be ready go next fall. Speedy recovery Brady.

I've posted this before but maybe some of you haven't seen it.  This was in March '95.

One of the other kids mentioned in the article is Jacob Micflikier, he plays for New Hampshire and has also done quite well.

murray.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is that Hak scouting him in the background?

I've posted this before but maybe some of you haven't seen it.  This was in March '95.

One of the other kids mentioned in the article is Jacob Micflikier, he plays for New Hampshire and has also done quite well.

murray.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

looks to me Brady loves scoring at the Ralph. Granted it was the old Ralph, rummor is he committed the the Sioux after this game. :)