SiouxSports.com Forum

2024-2025 Season

27 minutes ago, ND1 said:

The updated roster/numbers are now listed for the upcoming year on the men’s BB website.  I can’t seem to get them to post.  

Kraft, Erickson, Bothun, and Doppler are all listed as sophs.  I would think that they would more accurately be redshirt freshmen.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

New international transfer, George Natsv??? apparently hasn't shown up for practice or enrolled into school yet.  Have to wonder if he will be part of the team this year.

13 minutes ago, ND1 said:

New international transfer, George Natsv??? apparently hasn't shown up for practice or enrolled into school yet.  Have to wonder if he will be part of the team this year.

Guessing an NCAA clearinghouse issue or whatever similar to the Viktor Ndouku situation from a couple years ago. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2024 at 3:16 PM, sioux24/7 said:

Guessing an NCAA clearinghouse issue or whatever similar to the Viktor Ndouku situation from a couple years ago. 

He is on campus

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

does kraft....

1. start

2. get all freshman team (do they still have that haha)

3. get minutes in garbage time

4.  barely play

5.______________________-

Somewhere between 3 and 4 but probably closer to 4 this year. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

does kraft....

1. start

4.  barely play

If he plays any meaningful minutes he either had the greatest red shirt season of all time or something went terribly wrong with the season 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

does kraft....

1. start

4.  barely play

Predict he will be 3rd or 4th off the bench.  As one player said to me recently , he is the best shooter and it’s not that close.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ND1 said:

Predict he will be 3rd or 4th off the bench.  As one player said to me recently , he is the best shooter and it’s not that close.  

Guards: Trey Mier Eli Reggie

Wings: Woodson Deng Mara

Bigs: Amar Brain/George

That would put Kraft above 1 or 2 of these guys. With the guard depth we have it will definitely be tough for him to get minutes. I don’t see him playing this year, unless he’s taken a big step in this last year. Only a RS freshman so lots of time to continue to grow and develop as a player

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

Which player is everyone most excited to see how they have developed from last year? Has to be Mara for me and guessing I won’t be alone there. 

Not from last year, but George Natsvishvili intrigues me. Anyone know if he's been practicing? I thought someone said there were enrollment issues? Listed at 6' 10" on the roster (other places I keep seeing 6' 8"), left-handed, can handle and shoot the 3. He's 20 years old as well so not a typical freshman. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

Which player is everyone most excited to see how they have developed from last year? Has to be Mara for me and guessing I won’t be alone there. 

Agree on Mara for returning players.

For new players, I'm excited to see Panoam and Woodson. The couple videos on social media over the summer/preseason Woodson had such great energy! Seemed like a guy that could really bring everyone together in the locker room and be that spark.

36 minutes ago, forksandspoons said:

Not from last year, but George Natsvishvili intrigues me. Anyone know if he's been practicing? I thought someone said there were enrollment issues? Listed at 6' 10" on the roster (other places I keep seeing 6' 8"), left-handed, can handle and shoot the 3. He's 20 years old as well so not a typical freshman. 

He’s a lefty too?! Damn isn’t that 3 with him, Woodson and Reggie?

1 hour ago, forksandspoons said:

Its a good sign that hes still on the roster at least, right?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, forksandspoons said:

I haven’t seem him in any of the practice pictures the team has posted. I haven’t watched any tape on him, will be interesting to see what his role is this year.