SiouxSports.com Forum

The Beavs @ UND

stoneySIOUX

8 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

I believe that the 2/22/1997 game was where we clinched a share of the WCHA regular season title. The season ended on a high note as well. :)

I think you're right, IRC the Seawolves stood on the ice while UND was awarded the MacNaughton Cup, too. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

… Fertile woman found in Climax … 

We used to have a party the day before Reading and Review day in the Spring. 3-4 buses with a keg on each. T-shirts for the occasion. We used to go to the Prairie Schooner in Angus, MN until they closed. One of the last years "We sucked Shelly dry" at whatever the bar in Shelly, MN was called at the time.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, petey23 said:

We used to have a party the day before Reading and Review day in the Spring. 3-4 buses with a keg on each. T-shirts for the occasion. We used to go to the Prairie Schooner in Angus, MN until they closed. One of the last years "We sucked Shelly dry" at whatever the bar in Shelly, MN was called at the time.

From NASCAR: Dick Trickle gets pole in Busch 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Trickle and beer sponsored the race. 

10 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

The temperature of the water is pretty darn hot on the football thread (and for good reason). Let’s try to get a win tonight to try to at least calm some nerves. 

You know what? I think fans have the right to be angry and a bit hot. This football team is going to have awesome facilities. They already have an indoor training facility and stadium. Is there any reason we can't expect to have something that resembles a winning program. Right now, we have a mediocre program. After watching that game, I can't get rid of the foul taste I have in my mouth. Yes, I am ready to watch some hockey. 

• Upvote 4

40 minutes ago, Goon said:

You know what? I think fans have the right to be angry and a bit hot. This football team is going to have awesome facilities. They already have an indoor training facility and stadium. Is there any reason we can't expect to have something that resembles a winning program. Right now, we have a mediocre program. After watching that game, I can't get rid of the foul taste I have in my mouth. Yes, I am ready to watch some hockey. 

Amen. Getting tired of saying "At least we have hockey" every year.

• Upvote 4