SiouxSports.com Forum

Other games in the WCHA

redwing77

UW is stomping CC

MSUM beat SCSU

And DU is hurting from very inconsistent officiating.  4-2 on a Staufacher SHG.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

DU just scores at the end of the second period and the goal appears to have been kicked in with a skate.

Yeah that's the one I was wondering about. I thought it was tonight. Or is it tomorrow. Over on Izzle fo shizzle hocka talka, they are trying to come up with cheers for Kessle to hear when he scores, and is introduced. Are the Sioux out of the Kessel hunt ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I *think* he has stated he has narrowed his choices to 3 schools: Mich, BADgers and the Gophers...

WPoS

Wow.  The box of the MTU-NMU game from Thursday night, a 3-3 overtime tie, shows that there were nearly 50 penalties for almost 200 minutes whistled.

The teams play again in Houghton tonight.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

During the second period, all five guys for each team squared off and went at it. No DQ's were given. Unreal.

UW is stomping CC

MSUM beat SCSU

And DU is hurting from very inconsistent officiating.  4-2 on a Staufacher SHG.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wish the Sioux could have played DU without Drummond (sick) and Larsen (injured). Oh getting everyones A game should make us better down the stretch.

Half way through the first and Wisconsin is up 1-0 on CC.  For any one who is worried about next years young Sioux team just keep in mind that Bucky has the youngest lineup in the NCAA.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

At my parents in Fargo they have Fox Sports Atlantic - MI and ND are on. They just interviewed ND captain Cory McLean who graduated from Fargo North in 99.