SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2023-24

cberkas

29 minutes ago, brianvf said:

Man, SCSU is gonna have a really nice advantage in the NCHC standings to start the season.

Jim Rich said they are the runaway leaders in the NCHC.  With 3 undefeated, don’t know how they can be runaway leaders, but that is St. Cloud for you. Doesn’t help that we don’t play them at home this year though.

Cooper Moore with a 4a game tonight for QU in their 7-4 win over Colgate.

And check out Hellsten's season stat line for UNH:

5gp: 3-1-1 // 0.99 GAA // .951 save %

It's good to see these former players do well with their new schools, unless we're playing them.
Of course, I might have a different opinion of that if we weren't currently having a good season.  ;) 

1 hour ago, Esoteric said:

I was hoping good things for CC.  Tonight watching the game, the announcer was whining, saying jerky things about their opponent, the ice in Denver.  It was like listening to a Karen.  

Who was the announcer? Was it the radio voice of the Tigers, Ken Landau?

We went to the game, regrettably. CC went 0-8 on the power play, including a five on three and a 5 minute power play. I think the Tigers only got 2 shots on goal during that. The power play got increasingly worse as the game went along.