SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (7-16, 1-9) @ SDSU (12-11, 7-4) 2/2 7 PM

SWSiouxMN

Was anyone able to watch? Not sure if a stream was available I just listened but it sounded like from the radio that UND was not playing within the offense at least in the first half (that’s all I listened to, couldn’t do it any longer). It just sounded like players were trying to get theirs once they touched the ball. Not a whole lot of organized offense. 

Defense is obviously atrocious. 

1 minute ago, sioux24/7 said:

Was anyone able to watch? Not sure if a stream was available I just listened but it sounded like from the radio that UND was not playing within the offense at least in the first half (that’s all I listened to, couldn’t do it any longer). It just sounded like players were trying to get theirs once they touched the ball. Not a whole lot of organized offense. 

Yeah I was able to watch it. It was hard to watch! Didn't look like a team at all. Both offensively and defensively. Pretty much every man for themselves is what it looked like. 0 effort. Seemed like all the guys were checked out already. 

1 hour ago, sioux24/7 said:

I watched the 2nd half once I got access and... yeah.

Mohr looked like Daum out there.