SiouxSports.com Forum

New Coach

UND-SPORTS-FAN

20 hours ago, CMSioux said:

SDSU wins natty in football and has both BB teams favored to go to The Dance. What do they have that UND does not?

Leadership and luck, not necessarily in that order.

2 hours ago, UNDhoops said:

the end of the game last night was pathetic. a continuation of the NDSU game where they couldn't adjust to the simple actions NDSU was running and also couldn't get the ball to their best players on offense. I'd be optimistic for next year but obviously they're going to lose Omot to the portal and then they'll be back to square one. i wish they'd stop cheaping out and just go hire boschee or mccollum

McCollum is going to Missouri State. 

1 hour ago, gfhockey said:

I don’t think we need a new cosch

injust think sather needs to tone his ego down some. This is some major d1 league

its low mid major

consult your assistants. You have Stevens who is a playas coach you have pit bull in herbst and you have a clapper in the other dude 

so whose call was/is it to play Brady all those minutes this year?

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Hawkster said:

Leadership and luck, not necessarily in that order.

Enough about luck. Ralph Engelstad told us that "The harder I work, the luckier I get."

Luck is a sorry excuse of an alibi. This athletic department is being run like a high school. That isn't "bad luck", that's a conscious choice.

• Like 1