SiouxSports.com Forum

Kristen Tupac

coltssiouxfan

4 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

why skirt around the question...i don't think they mention her being jesse's wife at all.

almost seems like she should have been the head coach hire btw? but either way greats hires both ways...

still weird tho....

Who cares if its his wife.  Its his program and he can hire who he wants as an assistant.   With her qualifications we are lucky to have her as an assistant.  Great hire for both of them and cant wait to see what they can do for UND volleyball and making it relevant again!   

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, NewUndFan said:

Who cares if its his wife.  Its his program and he can hire who he wants as an assistant.   With her qualifications we are lucky to have her as an assistant.  Great hire for both of them and cant wait to see what they can do for UND volleyball and making it relevant again!   

never said it was...i actually like it...just saying why not answer the obvious question that the reader might have ....either say no relation or wife or aunt....

reminds me of an article in think in the heraldo talking about wild dave's or whatever that is going in SOUTH of vinyl taco....or as the writer put it .."to the left of vinyl taco"....

Yeah she is more than qualified. We are lucky to have her. She could have been the head coach, only negative is how long her and the male Tupac will stay at UND. Seems like they could do quite well and a bigger school will come scoop them up. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1