SiouxSports.com Forum

Saturday night at the Rob

Kevin G

21 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

CC is already playing better under Moyette. Frankly, nobody affiliated with that Blackhawks coaching staff from their scandal should be employed; not sure if that impacted their parting ways with Haviland or not, but their play tonight was encouraging. Wouldn't be surprised to see them steal more points than expected in the second half. Yesterday's game never really felt in question after the first period, but they responded well and kept it close tonight. Another strong team in the conference is always welcome, and while they aren't there yet, their fans have something to look forward to.

Off topic, but have you read the Jenner & Block report on the situation with the Blackhawks? I strongly recommend you do that before further  impugning the whole coaching staff.

• Upvote 1

Overall, for the size of the building, I thought it was a great experience. Granted my location was what helped make it great, even if we were somewhere else in the building, I don't think there's a bad seat in there. We had 2 seats on a bar rail, with two seats directly in front, both sets on an aisle, right by the bathrooms, just across a corner from the beer stand. Worked great. 

It could be different if the game was completely full, but was enjoyable. Those bar rails at the top of each section are a game changer in my book. Would love seats like that every game. Option to stand with no complaints from behind and still good viewing if you sit, with the added small table top for beer or food. Great compliment and wish more arenas had those. 

12 minutes ago, Langster019 said:

Overall, for the size of the building, I thought it was a great experience. Granted my location was what helped make it great, even if we were somewhere else in the building, I don't think there's a bad seat in there. We had 2 seats on a bar rail, with two seats directly in front, both sets on an aisle, right by the bathrooms, just across a corner from the beer stand. Worked great. 

It could be different if the game was completely full, but was enjoyable. Those bar rails at the top of each section are a game changer in my book. Would love seats like that every game. Option to stand with no complaints from behind and still good viewing if you sit, with the added small table top for beer or food. Great compliment and wish more arenas had those. 

Pepsi Rink in Minot has bar stools on the rail all the way around the top of it; pretty nice set up.