• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Nodak78 said:

Damn it.  Missed this opportunity 

2 minutes ago, Dagger said:

Is Rebraca hadn’t given them that last free point in regulation there would of been no overtime. Self inflicted loss. 

Nobody to blame but themselves on this one.  Unbelievable. 

I saw that we had a 14 point lead just before halftime, and we let Denver go on a 6-0 run going into halftime.  Yesterday, it was an 8-0 run going into halftime to cut our 13 point lead to 5.   I wish that, just once, we could build on a lead like that, instead of frittering it away, and put a team away.  Good grief.

This team can look so good and then look really bad at times and has to be frustrating the coaching staff but i don't find it abnormal when you look  at this team. Its very young team that has little experience on team with exception of Rebraca and this is his first time being leader of team who is very emotional type of player. The only senior on the team Panoam who is just getting his first playing time as player now in second half of the season.  My experience has been when you have young teams you have these up and downs you just hope they catch fire at the end of the season to make a run. Second because of Covid a team like we have has been set back because conflicts of scheduling and pre season practicing this is where you can work on some of this up and down. But the bottom line is when you have young team its hard to get consistent play. One other reason too is loss DAE changed structure of the team and also lost one of more experienced players on the team plus we are now playing short handed as team.  We have only 11 on the roster now where if we were at full roster we would have  15  and i believe this is showing up now in our in inconsistent play we just don't have many options sometimes to match up with some teams. Were especially a little undersized and we can't go very deep either on size. Its learning curve for this group of players we are just going to have to be patient hopefully it comes this year but to be honest its probably won't happen until we start getting their next year. All these players that are playing have 3 more years of eligibility left.