SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

anyone have any old fighting sioux pictures? I am looking to photo match a few of my game worn jerseys but i am having trouble finding pictures.

If you are looking for home jerseys worn from 2005 to current, I have photos of every player. I have a few photos from away games but not from every year. I have no Nike Swift jersey photos btw. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if I can help.

If you are looking for home jerseys worn from 2005 to current, I have photos of every player. I have a few photos from away games but not from every year. I have no Nike Swift jersey photos btw. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if I can help.

Wow, thanks for the offer Uncle_Rico,

2006-07 Matt Watkins green

2007-08 Zach Jones white

Hey Uncle_Rico,

I am looking for a picture of JP lamoureux from the 05-06 season in his away jersey, Joe Finley when they wore the 1955 retros against Northeastern. My main goal is to find one from the 02-03 season of Matt Greene when he wore the black jerseys with the Ralph Engelstad memorial patch

Thanks

Wow, thanks for the offer Uncle_Rico,

2006-07 Matt Watkins green

2007-08 Zach Jones white

I will have the white Jones for sure and might have the green Watkins. I think that was the year I was in Colorado Spring and they wore green Saturday night. I'm in Florida and will be back Thursday and will check for you then.

Hey Uncle_Rico,

I am looking for a picture of JP lamoureux from the 05-06 season in his away jersey, Joe Finley when they wore the 1955 retros against Northeastern. My main goal is to find one from the 02-03 season of Matt Greene when he wore the black jerseys with the Ralph Engelstad memorial patch

Thanks

I think I have the retro Finley one. I don't think I have the JP one since Parise started the only two away games I saw that year.

Hey Uncle_Rico,

Thanks

I do have a couple of pics of the retro Finley jersey but don't have any JP photos in the away jersey. I can email you ones I have if you would like.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got these back today from getting customized

03-04 Nike Dazzle Zach Parise Alternate

04-06 Nike Dazzle Travis Zajac Alternate

06-07 Nike Dazzle Jonathan Toews Road w/ A

09-11 RBK Edge Brad Malone Road

09-11 RBK Edge Jason Gregoire Road

Still waiting on getting back my 2005-06 Nike Dazzle Ryan Duncan Home w/ 2006 Frozen Four Patch & 2010-11 RBK Edge Matt Frattin w/ 2011 Frozen Four Patch.

siouxjerseys-1_zps16610ca1.jpg

Just got these back today from getting customized

03-04 Nike Dazzle Zach Parise Alternate

04-06 Nike Dazzle Travis Zajac Alternate

06-07 Nike Dazzle Jonathan Toews Road w/ A

09-11 RBK Edge Brad Malone Road

09-11 RBK Edge Jason Gregoire Road

Still waiting on getting back my 2005-06 Nike Dazzle Ryan Duncan Home w/ 2006 Frozen Four Patch & 2010-11 RBK Edge Matt Frattin w/ 2011 Frozen Four Patch.

siouxjerseys-1_zps16610ca1.jpg

They look good!

The black Gregoire looks sweet. I have two black authentics that I am sending in soon to get done in the 09-11 style.

What was the turn-around time on those?

A couple months. Thankfully they were helpful in getting me as many of the jerseys they could prior to the Final Five. However, they are a big-time operation as they do many of the on-field/ice customizations for many pro/college teams...including the Sioux. So, return times can take as long as 3-4 months depending on when you send them in.

Another member here sent in a couple of his RBK Edge authentics with mine, and his are just as awesome. He got his green Edge with Blood on it and his black with Trupp.

Hopefully around the same time next year I'll have another 6 or so to send in...the three 2011-12 Sioux and the three current "North Dakota" jerseys after the authentics come out in fall.

Hopefully around the same time next year I'll have another 6 or so to send in...the three 2011-12 Sioux...

I personally prefer the 09-11 blacks with the green number on back and sleeves as opposed to the 12 blacks with the white number on back and sleeves.

The whites also went from green number on back and sleeves to black. What's the big diff with the green jerseys though?

I personally prefer the 09-11 blacks with the green number on back and sleeves as opposed to the 12 blacks with the white number on back and sleeves.

The whites also went from green number on back and sleeves to black. What's the big diff with the green jerseys though?

You are correct, the whites went from green letter/number to black and the blacks went from green number to white (names stayed the same). However, there were two other changes on the 2011-12 jerseys from the 2009-11. 1) The Vector logo on the back, above the nameplate, was removed; 2) The WCHA patch moved from the "tail" to the chest.

So, even though the name/number colors didn't change on the green jerseys, it's still a different sweater technically...and I'm a rube. ;)

You are correct, the whites went from green letter/number to black and the blacks went from green number to white (names stayed the same). However, there were two other changes on the 2011-12 jerseys from the 2009-11. 1) The Vector logo on the back, above the nameplate, was removed; 2) The WCHA patch moved from the "tail" to the chest.

So, even though the name/number colors didn't change on the green jerseys, it's still a different sweater technically...and I'm a rube. ;)

I knew the fishtail WCHA patch moved to the chest (major improvement) and that the Vector was eliminated (jersey fail - I hate the gigantic 'Reebok' on the front)...but I don't know if I would buy another authentic green jersey over those changes. I'll concede the white and black jersey changes probably necessitate new jersey purchases, LOL.

I knew the fishtail WCHA patch moved to the chest (major improvement) and that the Vector was eliminated (jersey fail - I hate the gigantic 'Reebok' on the front)...but I don't know if I would buy another authentic green jersey over those changes. I'll concede the white and black jersey changes probably necessitate new jersey purchases, LOL.

Yeah, I only have 1 of the 2011-12 style, and with the new "North Dakota" style coming in fall, I'm going to have to play catch-up.

I've been trying to persuade the manager of the Sioux Shop into a neat idea for the NoDak jerseys, which I think most jersey collectors would appreciate. Mum's the word right now as I don't want to get anyone's hopes up.

I've been trying to persuade the manager of the Sioux Shop into a neat idea for the NoDak jerseys, which I think most jersey collectors would appreciate. Mum's the word right now as I don't want to get anyone's hopes up.

Gee, thanks for dropping that tidbit and getting my hopes up. :sad: Now I'm dying to know what your neat idea is.