SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

If you want it to be done in Grand Forks, Home of Economy is your only choice I believe. They won't use glacier twill like is used on the player's jerseys and it's also expensive as hell. REA will take your order and ship it out to Lee's Pro Shop. Lee's Pro Shop won't use glacier twill lettering either. I would go to River City Sports in Winnipeg. They will probably be more expensive than Lee's, but they will do the job right. You let them know what you want and they will do it for you.

good to know, thanks

also the color schemes are this for those who may want to know

WHITE HOMES - black over white over green

undschneider2sm.jpg

GREEN AWAYS - white over black

undporter2sm.jpg

OLDER BLACK STYLE - white over black over green

undmcmahon2sm.jpg

CURRENT BLACK NIKE SWIFTS - lighter grey/silver one color

undlee2sm.jpg

Does anyone have any idea what UND did with older jerseys from the past? I don't ever remember them being for sale like they have in the past couple of years. I was watching a dvd of the 1980 championship game and was looking at those uniforms and helmets. I wonder what happened to all that equipment too. I had a friend that worked for the athletic dept. back in the early 80's and he said that there was a room in the Field House full of old basketball stuff . I wonder if hockey has a room like that too somewhere.

I just posted an awesome autographed Zach Parise UND Fighting Sioux jersey that I am selling on E-bay. Please take a look:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=290283133814

This jersey was signed by Zach Parise in person at Scheels in Fargo following his rookie season with the Devils.

2 1/2 days left!

441b_1.JPG

http://i11.ebayimg.com/05/i/001/24/b6/f528_1.JPG

Hey guys, I just read this entire thread and I could not find an answer. Where do you guys buy the authentic swift jerseys? I am looking for one, but the Sioux Shop doesnt carry them, and I havent really looked found anything else on the internet. Any ideas?

Hey guys, I just read this entire thread and I could not find an answer. Where do you guys buy the authentic swift jerseys? I am looking for one, but the Sioux Shop doesnt carry them, and I havent really looked found anything else on the internet. Any ideas?

That's gonna be a tough find I think, but if I see anything on the web I'll post it here.

That's gonna be a tough find I think, but if I see anything on the web I'll post it here.

Just a quick question I recently won an auction for a signed jersey signed by the whole team last year, including a picture signed by the entire team. What roughly would you say the value of this is and would anyone be interested? I will get a pic up soon.

Thanks

Just a quick question I recently won an auction for a signed jersey signed by the whole team last year, including a picture signed by the entire team. What roughly would you say the value of this is and would anyone be interested? I will get a pic up soon.

Thanks

The value will vary depending on whether the jersey is a replica or authenitic, the quality of the signatures, the proof of authenticity, and of course the current market. I would say a team signed jersey signed by all the members of last years team would go for somewhere between $175 and $250 but this is just a guess.

The value will vary depending on whether the jersey is a replica or authenitic, the quality of the signatures, the proof of authenticity, and of course the current market. I would say a team signed jersey signed by all the members of last years team would go for somewhere between $175 and $250 but this is just a guess.

Ya I paid 200 for it, but some people have been telling me it is worth much more. Thanks for the reply

they dot sell them at all anywhere. just the nike and K1 replicas are your choice. the opnly authentics are ther 06-07 gamers that were auctioned off. i have had 3 of those but have sold them since. the k1 are nicer than the nikes IMO

Thanks

just depends whos looking but between 200-300 in that range for sure

they dot sell them at all anywhere. just the nike and K1 replicas are your choice. the opnly authentics are ther 06-07 gamers that were auctioned off. i have had 3 of those but have sold them since. the k1 are nicer than the nikes IMO

I agree the K1 are much better then the Nike replicas.

http://i7.ebayimg.com/02/i/001/24/b6/441b_1.JPG

441b_1.JPG

This jersey hand signed by Zach Parise was auctioned by me on E-bay. The winning bidder did not pay for the auction so now I am offering the jersey to Siouxsports.com members for the same price of $191.50 (Shipping is included in this price). The jersey is a Nike XXL white home jersey with all name, numbers, and logos stitched on the jersey. It is new without tags. For more pictures see the E-bay auction listing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=290283133814

If you would like to own this jersey please PM me and I will send an invoice via Paypal. Payment must be made by Paypal.

• 2 weeks later...