SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs Miami (OH) 11/25 12 PM

SWSiouxMN

I'm not even a huge basketball person, but I'm really looking forward to this. Given Covid and the sports world even bein out of whack, I'm really pumped for some UND basketball (and hockey ... and football eventually). Really hoping this team can gel and surprise some people.

I'm kind of a fair-weather fan with basketball, so hopefully they retain my interest all season. I certainly watched a ton of it the year the went dancing. 

Thanks for the preview. Pretty excited for Sather’s second year as I have followed him since his days at Black Hills State. 

Anyone have guesses on who starts today?  I think you have the two returners and Nero pretty much locked in. After that there are a couple different ways to go, and I think he goes big with Sueker which leaves one spot left.  Does he go Sims with De’Sean at the 2 or does he want a little more quickness at the 2 spot? 

I guess we will find out in a few short hours. Can’t wait!

3 hours ago, bballfan said:

Thanks for the preview. Pretty excited for Sather’s second year as I have followed him since his days at Black Hills State. 

Anyone have guesses on who starts today?  I think you have the two returners and Nero pretty much locked in. After that there are a couple different ways to go, and I think he goes big with Sueker which leaves one spot left.  Does he go Sims with De’Sean at the 2 or does he want a little more quickness at the 2 spot? 

I guess we will find out in a few short hours. Can’t wait!

This is what I am interested in as well.  Who starts at the 2?  Does Sather trust one of his freshman right out of the gate?  Or does he pull a Nero-DAE-Sims-Sueker-Rebraca lineup.  That's a lot of length on the court.