SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Duluth -- 1/24 & 25

stoneySIOUX

Didn’t know where to post this, but I have apparently run out of free articles on the herald.  As I don’t live in ND or MN, I just don’t think I’m going to Pony up.  It’s a trivial amount, but kinda like paying for parking...I just don’t like the idea of it.  The business model of a paper is toast.

5 minutes ago, yzerman19 said:

Didn’t know where to post this, but I have apparently run out of free articles on the herald.  As I don’t live in ND or MN, I just don’t think I’m going to Pony up.  It’s a trivial amount, but kinda like paying for parking...I just don’t like the idea of it.  The business model of a paper is toast.

I certainly don't disagree, but, you like Schloss' coverage, right? Well, if none of us pay for the online or paper in general, we're not going to have him covering UND hockey forever. 

7 minutes ago, yzerman19 said:

Try clearing out your cookies, or the incognito window.

On 1/23/2020 at 9:57 AM, yzerman19 said:

If you are using Google Chrome, copy the article link and then open it in incogneto mode and you can view them. Or use a totally different browser. I agree, their business model is toast.