SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Miami -- Friday Gameday

stoneySIOUX

A little dilemma for the goalie situation.  With Duluth coming up next week would like Scheel playing with some confidence going into that series.  On the other hand, I think he needs to sit tonight to clear his head.  Thome is no slouch but Scheel can dominate when on his game.  If Scheel doesn't play tonight going to be interesting next Friday night for the opening period if Brad goes back to him.

6 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Ok, man. I'm assuming Yzer had a little bit of levity in this whole thing. If I'm wrong, so be it.

Exactly.  Hyperbolic comment on a fan forum.  

for the record Cratter, I’m “the type” of hockey dad that anonymously pays the fees for kids that need scholarships to play hockey and flies all over the US and Canada to support my kid telling him after 6 point gold medal wins in Tier 1 elite and 0 point 5 goal losses in league play the same thing:  I love watching you play.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, yzerman19 said:

Exactly.  Hyperbolic comment on a fan forum.  

for the record Cratter, I’m “the type” of hockey dad that anonymously pays the fees for kids that need scholarships to play hockey and flies all over the US and Canada to support my kid telling him after 6 point gold medal wins in Tier 1 elite and 0 point 5 goal losses in league play the same thing:  I love watching you play.

"But I''m gonna hunt down that effing, good-for-nothing ref and castrate him."

:D

• Upvote 1