SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Minnesota -- Turkey Gameday

stoneySIOUX

If I hear that Gofer announcing team again, it will be too soon.  I think it was Clymer last night that said the Gofer forward should basically bulldoze our goalie instead of letting up and trying to avoid Scheel.  What a tool; Minny can't win the game so we should purposely take out the other teams goalie.

1 minute ago, Blackheart said:

If I hear that Gofer announcing team again, it will be too soon.  I think it was Clymer last night that said the Gofer forward should basically bulldoze our goalie instead of letting up and trying to avoid Scheel.  What a tool; Minny can't win the game so we should purposely take out the other teams goalie.

It got SO bad in the second last night. He complained after four straight shifts.

1 minute ago, Blackheart said:

any idea what point in the game this was?  Friday night?

2 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

Ben Clymer makes Frank Mazzocco look like a Sioux fan by comparison.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 90siouxfan said:

any idea what point in the game this was?  Friday night?

I know our goalie was on the left end of the arena on my TV...not sure exactly when though...their player and our D-man came flying in and the Gofer slowed himself down by grabbing the crossbar on the goal and tried to avoid Scheel.