SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (10-16, 4-9) vs DU (7-20, 2-11) 2/23 3 PM *Senior Night*

SWSiouxMN

UND did exactly what it needed to do in the final 2 home games.  They got two wins and looked decent doing so.  

It honestly should have been Junior Day instead of Senior Day.  All 3 Juniors stepped up and delivered.

Lets see how the last road trip goes.  They could be from a 5 seed to an 8 seed depending on how it all breaks down. 

6 hours ago, petey23 said:

I see he played 2 minutes in first half so I am guessing he wasn't feeling well or got injured...didn't think I saw him on the bench?

He got pulled and kinda looked shocked why he was already being taken out. He was on the bench though for the whole game. 

I haven't been able to make it to many games this year due to playing on Wednesday's but there's a lot to like about this team for the future. One thing that is noticeably different about this team than some past Brian Jones teams is there isn't quite as much athleticism. That's not necessarily a bad thing and maybe a planned move adapting to the Summit but you just don't see as many dunks as I remember in the past other than from Rebraca and I guess Bijek but we all know he should have redshirted, hopefully he isn't discouraged by the lack of playing time.

31 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

What did moody do to the Denver team to piss then off?

I had to go back and re-watch his minutes, he was on the court for a total of 38 seconds.  I don't know what exactly happened for him to get yanked and sat on the bench for the rest of the game.