• Tampa
    • Toronto
    • Philly
    • Other

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Jersey down 2-1. No Zach. Sid Hartman had said that Parise might play this weekend, but we know how accurate Sid can be.

Mark these teams off your list.

St Louis Gone

New York Islanders Gone

Habs (will be gone).

New Jersey Devils Gone

Dallas Stars Gone

Edited by Goon

New Jersey down 2-1. No Zach. Sid Hartman had said that Parise might play this weekend, but we know how accurate Sid can be.

Burns and Team Chemistry is headed to the golf course. May be a long time before we see ZP with the Devils.

Burns and Team Chemistry is headed to the golf course. May be a long time before we see ZP with the Devils.

I agree I wish they would have let Zach play. Philly made the NJ Devils goaltender look like swish cheese.

Boooo!!! The only good thing about the Avs winning is the Stars losing.

Tampa Bay will win the SC...Matin St. Louis cannot be stopped.

Fedorov...the North Stars are serious contenders this year, in fact I think they'll make it to the Cup Finals.....what?...wait a minute...what do you mean it's not 1991 anymore? :D

I agree I wish they would have let Zach play. Philly made the NJ Devils goaltender look like swish cheese.

Wouldn't say Brodeur was swiss cheese and Zach wouldn't have made a difference. The Devils defense was weaker than in the past and Brodeur was fallible but the biggest reason Philly won is that they are the better team this year.

Should be an interesting match up if the Flyers meet the Lighting in the Eastern Conference Championship.

Wouldn't day Brodeur was swiss cheese and Zach wouldn't have made a difference. The Devils defense was weaker than in the past and Brodeur was fallible but the biggest reason Philly won is that they are the better team this year.

Should be an interesting match up if the Flyers meet the Lighting in the Eastern Conference Championship.