SiouxSports.com Forum
IrishSiouxFan

Any Clue What This Sioux Logo Mirror Is Worth?

Hey guys, my buddy is trying to sell me this really cool Sioux logo mirror. It's 24" in diameter and is pretty heavy.  I looked for it on the internet and couldn't find anything like it, although Ive seen one identical to it at the Blue Moose in East Grand Forks.  Any clue what something like this is worth?  

Sioux Glass 1.jpg

Sioux Glass 2.jpg

Sioux Glass 3.jpg

They used to sell those at the Sioux Shop when we still had the fighting sioux nickname. I think it was retail $99.Don't think it would be considered a "rare" item, but heck, im sure there are people that will pay a pretty penny for it. 

27 minutes ago, siouxperfanman said:

They used to sell those at the Sioux Shop when we still had the fighting sioux nickname. I think it was retail $99.Don't think it would be considered a "rare" item, but heck, im sure there are people that will pay a pretty penny for it. 

Including me!

$250 retail at Scheels two years ago. Probably more now that you can't buy one.

Hit me up if you want to buy mine. :cool:

He said that during a recent move, a tiny area of the mirror's backing was scraped but none of the etching or glass was affected. It looks like it would be really easy to repair and there's nothing wrong with the front making it ideal for a game room. He's asking $400.

1 minute ago, Redneksioux said:

Why not call Hatton Granite and ask how much they will do one for?

I tried that with barstools that had the Sioux hear on them that I saw tailgating, called the gf company and they said they wouldn't do it because the of the logo anymore....not sure hattons stance.

1 minute ago, Cratter said:

I tried that with barstools that had the Sioux hear on them that I saw tailgating, called the gf company and they said they wouldn't do it because the of the logo anymore....not sure hattons stance.

I would think that Hattons would decline to do it out of fear of losing the rights to make future UND merchandise.  But I could be wrong.

14 hours ago, Cratter said:

$250 retail at Scheels two years ago. Probably more now that you can't buy one.

Hit me up if you want to buy mine. :cool:

How much would you part with yours for?

$250. It has a very small chip in the corner, but you can't see it because it's so small it's covered up by the spring loaded mounting brackets it comes with.

I guess I would pay $20.  So someone let me know when they want that big 'ol Andrew Jackson!

;)

After putting in 400 hours into protest/riot detail, I'm about to have a fire sale on everything I own that's Sioux related.

• Upvote 3

On 11/21/2016 at 7:13 PM, IrishSiouxFan said:

Hey guys, my buddy is trying to sell me this really cool Sioux logo mirror. It's 24" in diameter and is pretty heavy.  I looked for it on the internet and couldn't find anything like it, although Ive seen one identical to it at the Blue Moose in East Grand Forks.  Any clue what something like this is worth?  

Sioux Glass 1.jpg

Sioux Glass 2.jpg

Sioux Glass 3.jpg

Call the guy that works at Scheels that deals with the UND clothing, he should know if it's a good deal, he's a big Sioux hockey fan. I probly would've bought the one at Scheels when it was by Hugos but never had the money.